MISTY | 15

MISTY | 15

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

I looked directly in the camera and gave the camera man a smile, we were taking graduation pictures. I already had my own photo shoot, I had Kyrin in there too. The past few weeks have been the same but different, I'm still always fussing with Killa. He be fucking on other bitches, I can't get mad, it ain't like he my nigga. But he been like, ion know, more affectionate?

I chuckled to my self then got up and took up the cap and gown. I hung my purse on my shoulder then walked out to see America and Jade waiting on me.

"Hey hoes." I said and they smacked they lips.

"Bout damn time, y'all wanna go get some to eat?" Jade said and we agreed.

"Where we gone go?" I asked and we started throwing out suggestions as we walked towards her car.

We decided to get some Jackie's a soul food place. I got some fried chicken wings, collard greens, corn bread, and fried okra. They dropped me off at the house and I walked in and sat my purse and bookbag down then kicked off my shoes. I grabbed a fork from the kitchen then walked into the room to see Killa on his phone.

"What you got to eat?" He asked as I sat beside him.

"I got some chicken, greens, bread, and fried okra." She told him as she put hot sauce on her food.

They ate off her plate together until they fell asleep. When she woke up, his phone was going off but he was running his shower water. She looked down at his phone and the contact read Blaze then she looked closely when she was the message preview. She knew the passcode to his phone from seeing him put it in and unlocked it.

Yesterday was good asf, when you gone come see me again, daddy? - 5:24 PM

Ain feeling that shit rn tamiko.
6:32 PM

What you mean, come on, imma suck ya dick n all. - 6:33 PM

Word?
6:48 PM

Yeah, just come see me. - 6:48 PM
alr.
7:08 PM

I looked down at his phone and put the messages on unread then shook my head. This nigga really finna go fuck another bitch. I chuckled then put his phone back. I found the dude number from Walmart and decided to text him. I asked what he was doing and he texted me right back saying nun.

I smiled down at my phone then started to text him back then Killa walked out. I peered up at him as he slipped on some pants.

"Where you going?" I asked him, just to see his response.

"Somewhere with Blaze, why?" He asked me as he put on a white tee.

"Mm, no reason." I said then asked the boy did he wanna chill and he texted back yeah.

Killa left out and I could've killed him, like nigga we don't go together, but the fuck is point in lying? I shook my head as I got a phone call from the dude.

"Hello?" I answered as I looked at my toes.

"Yoo, where you at?" He asked and I giggled.