Not Just a Robot- Keebo x Reader

A/N: This was requested by uwu_chiaki so I hope they enjoy this! I am SO SORRY it took so long! I had literally zero ideas! 

This takes place in a non killing game AU.

"I find this show highly robophobic!" You covered your mouth and let out a chuckle as your robotic friend Keebo exclaimed at the anime the two of you are watching. 

"It's just a show, Keebo." You giggled, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"They should not show such inaccuracies!" The robot huffed, crossing his arms. "Not all robots have giant drills, or are that tall!"

"They aren't even really robots, Keebo. At least not a robot like you." You explained. "They're giant suits called mechas. They don't really have a conscience like you do."

"That's even worse!" The poor roboboy's voice cracks as he yells in frustration. "You mean those boys are controlling it without consent?!"

You sweatdropped and let out a nervous chuckle. "It...it's not alive, Kee. It's like a tank. It can't really give consent."

"Then why does it have a face? Tanks don't have faces!" He argued.

You sighed and opened your mouth to respond, but were interrupted by your and Keebo's roommate, Kokichi, jumping on the couch between the two of you.

"They have faces because they used to be alive and conscious, but the humans reprogrammed it to have no say in the matter!" The purple haired gremlin beamed as he finished speaking.

"They did what!?" Keebo exclaimed in distress, his eyes glued to the TV. You gave the little shit a glare, to which he responded with an innocent smile and wave. "Y/N, I forbid you from watching this show anymore! It is robophobic, and promotes violence against robots!"

"K-Keebo no!" You said, exasperated. "Kokichi is lying about that. This show doesn't promote violence against robots."

"Theeeeen what's that about?" Kokichi asked, pointing to the screen as four teenagers wearing black start attacking the robot. Seeing this, Keebo lets out an ear piercing scream that forces both you and Kokichi to cover your ears.

"Kokichi was right!" Keebo cried out. "The human inside isn't even trying to fight back! He's letting the robot take the damage!"

"Because he's hungry!" You tried to tell him. "It's actually a plot point in this episode! And they aren't really robo-ugh you know what, forget it." You groaned and grabbed the remote, turning the TV off before sinking into the couch.

"Aww it was just gettin' good!" Kokichi protested.

You and Keebo both glared at him. "Why did we allow you to move in with us?" You asked him.

The boy thought for a moment before blinking his eyelashes innocently. "Because you loooooooove me?"

You exchanged a look with Keebo before you both grabbed a throw pillow and began to beat the Supreme Leader with it. Kokichi screamed and tried to cover himself before running out of the living room.

After he's gone, Keebo looks over to you. "I'm sorry I could not enjoy your show, Y/N. I just do not agree with what it is showing."

You shook your head with a sigh. "That's not what the show's about, but it's fine. Not everyone can get into shows about giant fighting robots."

Keebo nodded before...blushing? Wait, he can blush? You raised an eyebrow at this as he spoke. "I...enjoyed spending time with you, regardless. I...always have fun when I'm with you."