New school new me

I woke up with a smile on my face. I'm so glad that I finally with my father. He is somebody I always wanted to meet him and now I'm living with him.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and take a shower. Once I got done with that I went to my closet to find something to wear from my first day.

I decided on light washed jeans, a black shirt, and a green jacket for shoes I chose to wear my white and brown huaraches. I put on a gold watch and some earrings. I did my hair in two buns then I put on a black choker on to hid my bruises. Then I grabbed a LV bag and put all my stuff  in it.

I walked down stairs to see that no one was ready

I walked down stairs to see that no one was ready. So I decided to make everyone breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fresh squeezed orange juice.

Once I was done I set up the table and went upstairs to get everyone. I go inside my fathers room first. And he was sleep so I woke him up.

Me-Daddy
Dad-yes
Me-I made breakfast
Dad-okay I be down in a minute

Then I went to wake everybody else up.
Once they all came down we all sat at the table.

Trey-why you have that jacket on?
Me-umm I'm cold
Dad-you are it's 80 degrees in this house
Me-umm I just like it
Dad-okay but I have yet to see you arms but whatever
Me-maybe soon you will

I looked at the time and seen that it was time for me to start walking. So I got up and got my plate and washed it. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave the house.

Dad-umm where are you going?
Me-I thought I had to walk to school
Dad-nah you going to ride with your brothers they have cars.
Me-oh okay whenever y'all ready

They all went upstairs to get dressed and I just sat on the couch on my phone. I was scared that if I touch the TV I might get in trouble.
30 minutes later

Prince-sis you ready?
Trey-what makes you think she's riding with you she's riding with me.
Jay-no she's not she's ridding with me
Fire-she don't wanna ride with y'all old asses she riding with me we closer to each other in age
Trey-Marie who you wanna ride with
Me-today I'll ride with Prince and the rest of the week I'll just rotate.
Them-k cool

And with that we left. Once we made it to the school I didn't even want to get out the car it was so big and there was a lot of people. Did I mention I was antisocial.

I got out the car and followed Prince to the office to get my schedule. Once I got it Prince showed me to my first class. Which was ACC English.

I walked into the class and seen Sapphire. He waved me over to come sit with him. I really didn't want to because he was sitting next to a whole bunch of people but I did anyways.

Fire-wassup lil sis didn't know you had this class
Me-yea I do
Fire-I want to introduce you to a couple of my friends. This is Mo, Q, and Ace
Me-hello
Ace-hey ma
Fire-mess with my sister if you do your going to regret it. But anyways let me see you scheduled.

I did a small laugh before handing him my schedule. He looked over it and had an surprised look on his face.

Fire-dang I didn't know you was that smart you have all AP classes and you only 13.
Me-I'll be 14 tomorrow but don't tell everyone you and dad only know.
Fire-what! I have to tell e going to have a party and get lit
Me-I never been to a party and never will go to one
Fire-oh your having one you could have a pool party you can swim right?
Me-umm yes but... idk
Fire-yup we having a pool party

He told the whole class and everyone started talking. I just put my head down. I lowkey wanted the party but a big part of me didn't. Soon the teacher came in and we started to do work but I finished yearly so I just put my head back down.

Soon the Class was over so I ask fire to show me there than left. When I walked I seen the guy fire introduced me to I think his name was Ace it something.

Ace-aye ma

I was confused on who he was talking to so i pointed to myself and he nodded. I had a not in my throat I was so nervous. But like a dummy I went over there anyways.

Me-y-yes
Ace-what's your name ma?
Me-Marie
Ace-nice name sit next to me. Oh and do you have a pen.
Me-okay and yes, here

I gave him one of my other pens and then the teacher came in. After class I learned that me and Axe has all the same classes. So he offered to show me to all my classes and I accepted.
Lunch time
Now I was in the cafeteria and I didn't know where to sit. Then I saw my brothers and whole bunch of people. I was going to go over there but than I saw a seat that was in the back. As I was walking I heard my name being called. So I turned around and seen that it was Prince.
Prince-aye sis come sit with use

At first I wasn't but than I just forced myself over there. I sat down in between fire and Jay. I got out my book and my apple. And started reading along with eating my apple. I looked up to see everybody staring at me I started to feel very uncomfortable. So I whisper to fire

Me-I'm not comfortable can I leave
Fire- no I just tell them. IF YALL DONT STOP STARTING AT MY LITTLE SISTER

After that they all looked away. And I started reading and eating again. Soon lunch had ended and I was on my way to my next class.

End of day
School was over and I was walking out of the school into I heard my name being called. I turned to see that it was Ace.
Me-hello
Ace-wassup I was wondering if I can get your number so we can chill or something
Me-we'll I guess so... umm I think I'm having a party for my birthday do you want to come?
Ace- I would be there, here

He handed me his phone and I put my number in as 💧Áquä'marie🧜🏾‍♀️. I handed him his phone back. He looked at it and had a confused look on his face.
Ace-Aquamarie? Who is that?
Me-umm it's my full my name and by the way it's pronounced Áquä'marie
Ace-I like it, it's unique
Me-umm thanks umm I have to go see you tomorrow
Ace-bye

All I did was wave and walk to Prince car to see him with a whole bunch of guys and girls by it. I really don't like a lot of people. But I just went over there.

Prince-hey did you wasn't going to tell me your birthday is tomorrow. And I didn't get invited to the pool party.
Me-umm hey I ummm didn't plan it Fire did all I really wanna do is stay at home and read my book.
Prince-omg your so boring to be my sister yeah your having a party.
Me-okay can we go?
Prince-yea see y'all later

He dapped up a couple of people and got into the car. And we drove home while I looked out the window.
Home
Once we got into the house and went to go say hi to my dad. Then I went to my room. I took a shower and washed my hair I got out and put on a sports bra and some gray sweat pants. I looked in the mirror and saw all my scars and bruises. I made sure that I closed my door and I started doing my home work.

Soon my father just in the room. I tried to grab my jacket it was to late he had already seen my bruises and my scars.
___________________________
Cliffhanger should I post another chapter tonight. I think I might so y'all can find out what her father said.