Chater Five: Lose All Control

I am done my shower, left my hair to dry naturally; I've already applied a touch of make up which is just mascara. I am just sitting on the bed staring at the walls thinking. I've even been having a debate with my wolf and Camira about this demon. There has even been the odd time the demon, Belial, would put in its two cents and remind me that I only had until the full moon to figure things out.

Deep in my thoughts I must have blocked everyone out of my mind, because I didn't know anyone was here until I could sense a powerful presence out side of the bedroom door.

"Come in." I called not even waiting for them to knock on the door. Cain opened the door and behind him was the scariest guy I have ever seen. You know those punk looking guys with the mow hawk, piercings all over, gauged ears, covered head to toe in tattoos, black lipstick, black clothes, and wears a trench coat with a hood? Yeah well that was the man that walked in behind Cain. He had a powerful yet dark air to him.

"Kat, this is Draven. He is the soothsayer that Jenson has called to help you." Cain came in and pulled me into a side hug as he sat on the bed beside me.

"Jenson said you have a demon but he did not specify. I can't feel the presence of one, is this some kind of joke?" Draven asked in a serious and deadly tone. His voice was the deepest and most gravelly I have ever heard.

"The demon called its self Belial, and Jenson said it brings out the wickedness in a person. Kat almost killed one of her elemental trainers because of her anger at the time. But she snapped out of it in time to prevent death." Cain explained, but I noticed that he danced around Draven's question about if it was some kind of joke. If possible, Draven's aura got darker after Cain side stepped his question, I could feel a cold chill in the air that sent shivers down my spine and caused goose bumps to arise all over.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer. Do not try and dance around my question. I know you are the Alpha, but I am more powerful then you. Do NOT take me lightly." Draven said in a dark and menacing voice. By now I was starting to get irritated with him, he was here to help and he had the nerve to not only disrespect my mate, but also insinuate that we are joking around over this. I was starting to lose my temper and that was never a good thing.

"Listen here and listen good Draven" I sneered out his name showing my distaste, "I don't care who you think you are buy while you are here you WILL show respect to my mate, and you WILL NOT threaten him ever again or you will have me to deal with! Is that understood?" by the end of my speech I felt different, more powerful and dangerous. It was an exhilarating feeling and I was welcoming it.

"Well, well, well, you finally show your self Belial." Draven smirks at me with an evil glint in his eyes. "Here I thought this was just a joke. You have learned well to hide your presence over the centuries I have been chasing you." I was shocked to say the least. I could feel my body moving and talking but I wasn't in control.

"Well of course, how else could I survive this long while avoiding every one that is out to destroy me. But just so you know I have bonded with this specimen, she has no control when I see fit and no matter what happens I will win come the full moon." I didn't like the direction this was going, I could feel the evil coming from my own body as well as the darkness that was surrounding Draven. They were both growing and it was beginning to become uneasy in the whole pack house.

"Cain, we need to take this away from the pack house and out side some where." I mind linked because I was worried about the other pack members that were in the mansion.

"How do you suppose we do this? You aren't exactly in control right now and I don't think either being would appreciate me interrupting the staring contest. Your eyes are glowing a bright red, it's really creepy. That's how I know you aren't in control." I smile knowing Cain is worried as well.