one

noen's pov

my phone dings only as a text from the contact name of "anthony😲" saying that he was here to pick me up, well the uber was here, but he road in it. i pick up my bags from the airport floor and find the nearest exit.

i see anthony running towards me, waving his hand in the air in attempt to flag me down.

"noen!" he called.

i shoot him a smile in response and set my bags down as he was going in for a hug. it was a short hug, that friends would normally give each other. he grabs one of my bags and i quickly thank him, being the shy person i am.

he walks me all the way back to the uber, tossing my bags in the trunk. we both sit on the outside seats.

the car ride was mostly quiet, except when anthony pulled out his phone to make a tiktok with me.

**

"everyone is really excited to meet you," anthony says while we're getting out of the car.

"i'm excited to meet them too. by the way thanks for coming to the airport."

"anytime," he flashes me his bright smile.

we walk into the hotel and grab our room keys.

"you're rooming with chase by the way," he informs me. (i know everyone does this but it makes it more interesting haha)

"hudson? or keith?"

"hudson."

"okay cool."

we walk towards the elevators, getting on and waiting until we get to the 3rd floor. anthony had to leave me to go to his own room, the opposite direction of my room.

i get to the door and slide in my keycard. i open up the door and drag my bags into the small hotel room i notice two empty, full sized beds quite close to each other. one of them is messy and covered in clothes, so i set my stuff down on the unoccupied bed, and lay down next to it.

i'm already wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, because i just spent hours on a plane. i throw on my hood and rest my arms across my eyes, covering them from the rest of the room around me.

i notice that the shower is on, assuming it's occupied my chase. i choose to ignore it and close my eyes, falling asleep.

**

i'm woken up to the walking around the room, i'm a pretty light sleeper. i open up my eyes and see chase staring at me with clothes in his hand and a towel around his waist.

"hey," he says, noticing i'm actually awake now.

"h-hi, i'm noen."

"i know who you are," he replied with a wink, walking back into the bathroom to get dressed.

'what was that all about?' i think. i let it pass, and grab my phone. i text my mom, telling her i'm at the hotel and everything is going good. i put my phone down and sit up, taking off my shoes. i completely forgot i had them on before.

as i'm taking off the second one chase walks back out, wearing the same thing as me, sweatpants and a hoodie.

"so you sleep with shoes on?" he remarks.

"no i just forgot to take them off before i took my nap," i say with a giggle.

he smiles at me and plops down in his bed right next to mine. i get up, grab my toothbrush, and walk to the bathroom. i brush my teeth before i use the bathroom and walk back out to the bed.

chase stares at me while i walk. i blush, trying to keep my cool. my hood is still up, so he probably couldn't tell.

i make my way to my bed and lay down, cuddling under the blankets. my back is facing the raven haired boy, but i can feel his eyes on me. i know he's staring at me, and i don't even mind it.

"goodnight, chase."

"goodnight, noen."

hi this to the first chapter of a new book, i hope you enjoy :)