Lonely

The smell, the feeling, the sound of loneliness fills me and I can't escape. It takes over and I become nothing more than a waste of space. I hate it when I'm alone for the fear of the silence that follows it. I call and text, I scream and shout, I whisper and cry hoping someone will fill the lonely voide inside me and lead me out of the dark. I'm getting used to it after so long being alone so I don't wait for anyone anymore. I distance myself, I hate myself and I cry at night for the fact I'm like this. So once again I'll say it. The smell, the feeling, the sound of loneliness fills me and I can't escape. The sad truth is I probably never will escape it, so I'll get comfy and use the loneliness and the silence that follows. I'll use them as a weapon in this world. I'll take the sound of silence and the feeling of loneliness and use it to fuel my lungs and my dreams. The smell, the feeling, the sound of loneliness fills me and I can't escape but that's fine with me because I'm used to it by now.
-AFH
(Author's note: I'm sorry for not posting anything for SO long but I've been kinda busy and couldn't think of anything to write about. And I know most/none of this rymes but I sounds kinda good and I wanted to share it so hope you enjoyed reading this and I'll try to post sometime soon if I can. Bai)