The nightmare

"ahh jeez I shouldn't have done that he got sad" sans had appeared in front of the house "should I go back?" "No he's probably at home" he walked in and silently shut the door and snuck up stairs he walked into papyrus is room and saw him laying down asleep cuddling with mettaton.."cute..." Sans walked to his room and took off his jacket revealing a bandage wrapped from his wrist to elbow...*muffled yelp* "mmmm.. it still hurts a bit..." After that he layed down and slowly drifted off to sleep... "AHH! Huff Huff wth wher√ π¶∆¥ ¢£€∆¶.." he was in a dark room pitch black he heard a wierd language he didn't understand yet it was familiar and he felt like he should know it there was a monster coming into a light that began to shine just as he was about to show his face, it all dissapered he could speak normally again and he was in...snowdin? He saw the door to the ruins and a red liquid coming out underneth the door san's pupils were gone eye sockets pitch black tears slowly streaming down his face he turned to see papyrus walking around his post and stopped by san's a human walked to him he tried running to paps full speed and ran into a see threw wall and got up to yell out his name "PAPS! PAPS! PAps.." "no no no.." papyrus died yet he told them to be better and that he knew they could sans began pounding on the glass crying and screaming "PAPS PAPS WHY THERE BAD PAPS PAPS WHY WHY WHy...paps" he woke up sweating crying and blue magic, bones and his gaster blaster surrounded him his eye was glowing and his hand was up... "Pap is safe..not real..not real safe.." his magic slowly dissapered as he tried calming himself.. "dammit ok whatever I'm going *sniff* to grillbys" he forgot to change his bandage and just threw on his jacket and started heading out his pupils were shaking and tears Stained his cheeks he ran down stairs "oh hello darling I hope you don't mind I stayed..over are you alright? You were cry.." "I'm fine take care of paps call me if or when you have to go won't be back to late" "ok darling thats-" the door slammed shut before he could finish the sentence sans ran to grillbys and sat on his stool ignoring everyone he put his head down pretended to sleep while grillby tried getting everyone out and closed early he walked up to sans „are you ok why-„ "I'm fine grillbz didn't mean to get you all fired up" he winked and smiled "could ya get me a drink tho" „of course sans but you worry me„ "I'm fine grillbz just..." He started tearing up again "strongest one please..."