Houston, TX Raised Me!

Beyoncé's POV

"You ready to meet my mom?" I asked.

We were laying in my bed. We had to get up in a few because our flight was leaving in a few hours. 

"Yeah, she cool right? I mean like does she know what I do?" He asked.

"Uhm no." I said.

"Then what am I supposed to tell her?" He said.

"Uhm go with the investment thing like you told me." I said.

"So now you want me to lie to her?" He said laughing.

"You lied to me." I said.

"And you lied to me yet we're still here." He said.

I shook my head and sat up. 

"It really doesn't matter." I said. "Whatever you tell Cori tell my mom. She won't pry she just wants to know the man that is in her baby's life."

He nodded as I got up and stretched.  I went in the bathroom to take a shower and do all that. When I got out Shawn got in. After I brushed my teeth and all that good stuff I got dressed and went to wake Amir and Cori. I went to wake up Cori first because she is a piece of work. I love Cori like she's my own but she must've received her attitude from her mother.

"Cori, wake up." I said.

I turned on the light to get her up. I started shaking her.

"Come on Cori." I said.

Her she goes with the whining. I hate whining.

"Not today Cori." I said.

She finally sat up and started looking around. 

"Go take a shower and get dressed." I said.

She got out the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Next was to get Amir up. I turned on the light when I walked into his room.

"Amir." I said.

"Mommy," he said.

"Up Amir." I said.

He finally got up and headed towards his bathroom. After that I went to make a quick breakfast and a phone call.

"Hello?" I heard.

"Marcus." I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Oh my god Bey, what?!" He said.

"Boy, who you talking to?" I said. "Now are you okay for the week?"