Side Story

This will affect the main story alright so please enjoy this

(Your P.O.V)

Today was just like every other day at U.A, we were in class and people weren't paying attention and today's topic it was about quirk marriages. I hated that subject, ever since quirks came to be my family on my father's side were always in a quirk marriage to produce powerful children. My father destroyed that when he married my mother and had me and my four sisters, but due to that our family was removed from the main family tree. When I was younger around the age of four right before I gained my quirk I learned about our family, our family was the most influential family in England at least on my father side. Mother was the daughter of a business tycoon who came to England and that's when my parents met for the first time. 

"Akabane." A gruff voice said and I looked up taking me from my thoughts, I see Mr. Aizawa was staring into my lavender orbs. "Y-yes Mr. Aizawa?" I answered and he sighed and I could tell something was wrong. "You weren't paying attention to the lesson, care to explain to me why?" He asked or well more like demanded and I didn't look at him but just stared at the desk. "I was thinking of something I learned as a child." I state and run out of the classroom and ignored lunch as I wasn't hungry and went under the stairwell, in middle school it was a safe zone for me. I could hide from my problems here and nobody would notice.

(Shoto P.O.V)

I was sitting at lunch alone, I was used to Akabane sitting with me but she was off. Today we were learning about quirk marriages and she became frozen of sorts, she didn't respond to anyone shaking or yelling hell not even to Bakugou and his explosions she was just frozen. Waiting for Akabane to show up was not worth letting food get cold so I ate, and for the first time since school started I was lonely. She somehow replaced a hole in my heart I never know I had, the one that was meant for someone caring and I don't know why she was able to fill that she barely spoke to me. Maybe is because were somewhat the same person, but instead of her being harmed by her father it was her four sisters and thought it wasn't as bad as mine but we both went through trauma. 

I dumped my tray and began wandering around, when I hear someone humming in the stairwell. I follow it and what I saw, it was Akabane humming a song and crying? I walked quietly trying to listen what she was humming and then I realize it was a song Mother sang to me as a child.

"That was lovely." I say coming out of my hid spot scaring the raven haired girl, once she saw who it was she calmed down. "P-please don't do that." She said and I chuckled which surprised me, I haven't chuckled for years. "Sorry I heard you humming and I was listening, it reminded me of a song my mother sang to me as a child." I say and she nodded and I walked closer to the girl who was sitting on the ground. "You weren't at lunch and you were basically dead in class so what was the reason." I told her and she signed wiping the lingering tear she had, she took a deep breathe trying to calm her nerves. 

"Well as you know we were talking about quirk marriages, and well I know that all too well. My father's side of the family was built upon powerful quirk marriages since quirks were discovered, he was originally from England and if you didn't notice I talk with a small accent thanks to hearing him talk growing up. But it all changed when he met my mother who was from here and when they got married after they were forbidden not to, his father disowned him and then my father inherited my mother's last name and took over my grandfather's business." She said and her voice began to turn sad, and she was right about a accent it's there but really small. I hesitantly grab her hand and rub it, she was red and yet I have no clue why.

"Sorry I don't think I told that story to anyone, Father said never tell anyone but I felt like I was able to tell you." She said and it made my heart go faster and I went a light dusting of pink as was her. 

(Your P.O.V)

"It's my turn to share, don't tell anyone understand." He warned me and I nodded and his face went from cold to colder within seconds and I didn't think it could do that. "My father has an obsession to be better than All Might, he created children to fulfill that obsession and I was the outcome. My mother like me was abused by him and that drove her to have a psychotic break and now she's in the hospital, and I remember her saying that my left side was unbearable prior to pouring boiling hot water on it." He said and I felt sad and empathetic for him, I place a hand on his shoulder and he was shocked by the act. "Since that day I swore that I would never use my left side in battle, I won't ever use his flames for his ambitions." He stated and I nod, the bell rang and we both got up and went to class and not said another word of that conversation. "By the way, what song were you humming." He asked and I didn't look at his gaze. 

"It was 'London Bridge', it was my father's favorite song to sing to me when I was a toddler to calm me down." I say and I fiddled with my hands and he gave a small smile before it disappeared. We arrived to class and the rest of the day went as normal, and that talk in the stairwell was one I really enjoyed.

Authors opinion: Here's a side story but not really as it does affect the story, I decided to reveal a bit of backstory of Megumi's parents as I thought that we don't know much of them so that's good. I also decide to do what Shoto did with Midoriya by talking about his parents but you know this is important as this might grow their connection, yay bonding in this shit. Anyway I'll let y'all go and until the next chapter bye