Yandere Psychopath Mother x Son reader (Part one)

Warning: focuses more on the story. Also for mature readers only.

Ellen: "I swear to god! I'm gonna jump!"
Yelled a blond haired girl, Standing on the edge of rooftop.

There was currently an uproar in your school.

Your bully ,Known as Ellen, due to few few circumstances on her house has been driven to suicide.

Ryan: "Ellen, Get down! Think about what you are doing!"
Yelled one of her friends from down the ground. The look of concern evident on his face.

Mark: "Yeah buddy, This isn't you!"
Yelled another one of her friends, With a look of regret on his eyes.

Ellen just stood there, with her eyes shadowed by her hair ,balling her fists and gritting her teeth.

She had her legs trembling which no one could notice, her heart beating so fast it was almost hurting.
Deep down, she didn't wanna die, she didn't wanna kill herself, but she felt so hopeless she saw it as a solution. The only solution.

All the people standing on the ground looking up at her couldn't see it, but she was crying.
She couldn't think straight. If she died, she would lose everything. If she lived ,she would continue being a bother to others.

She clenched her fists and took a deep breath.
Ellen: "Goodbye, cruel worl-"

"Quite a distance, isn't it?"
Her last words where cut off by your voice.

Ellen: "H-huh?"
She looked baffled as you casually stood right next to her on the roof top. Eyeing the people standing on the ground. Now all silent and just staring at you both.

You were wearing a plain dark grey T-shirt, black skin tight jeans and grey sneakers.

You were neither ripped nor skinny, You had an attractive slim and fairly tall figure.
The one normal for a high schooler.

Ellen: "(Y-Y/N)...... H-how.....? Why.....?"
She struggled to bring her words out. Because this was her first time seeing you in a month. Thanks to you being absent.

"Yep! Missed me or what?"
You asked smiling, as if you couldn't see that she was going to kill herself.

Ellen: "You...... Can't stop me"
She said looking down to the ground.

"Of course not, I'm just here to take a last look at my bully."
You said shrugging.

Ellen was taken back by your tone. You never ever sounded like a 'Don't give a shit' person before, But you were now.

But what caught her attention the most was your cool demeanour.
Your expressions clearly indicated that you knew what was going on ,but couldn't care less about it.

"But, you know......"

You started as you looked at her with a cool expression.

"I would like to know. Why are you doing this?"
You asked burying your hands in your pocket.

Ellen: "Like hell am i gonna say it to you!"
She yelled while breaking down in tears.

"Whoa! Chill Blondie. Do you seriously wish to disappear without a reason?"

Ellen: "Yes! And it has nothing to do with you!"

"Oh? Then why is that you look so hesitant about this? Deep down, you want someone to change your mind, don't you?"

Ellen: "I..... No! Please leave me alone!"

"Well ,this is sad..."
You said closing one eye.

"To think that...... You decided to be a liar even on your last moments...."
You said looking at her with petty. Which was fake of course.