one.

"you're going on the stupid road trip jinyoung." mark said, playing with jackson's hair as he spoke. jackson was on his phone, leaning into mark's hand slightly. most people thought they were dating, but they never considered each other anything more than friends.

"why? i don't know him, what if he's planning to like, murder me or something." jinyoung was arguing, he had been for the last 20 minutes, it was after school on friday. he had to tell jaebeom his choice today "then we won't have to deal with your dramatic ass. it's a win win for us." jackson says looking up at him.

"fine. i'll go. but if i get murdered or go missing, it your fault, not mine." jinyoung sighs, pulling out his phone. he'd managed to get jaebeom's number by asking for it the other day. he quickly sent a text that just said "i'll go with you." and then turned his phone off.

"i can already tell i'm gonna regret this." jinyoung said, flopping down onto the couch next to jackson who gave him a pat on the shoulder and a cute little smile.

/

jaebeom sat in his room, throwing a ball at his ceiling. he didn't really have friends, so he had nothing to do after school. he didn't like using his phone all the time, he valued his good eye sight.

he was confused when his phone dinged, telling him that he had just gotten a text message. only his family and jinyoung had his number, and he was sure jinyoung was gonna turn him down on the road trip.

he picked up his phone and turned it on.

" 1 new messge from "nyoungie<3" "

jaebeom immediately sat up, swiping up on his phone to check the text message, hoping that it would be good news.

nyoungie <3
i'll go with you.
read

annoying asshole
omg really?
read

nyoungie <3
yeah i guess. only bc my
friends are forcing me to.
read

annoying asshole
yayyyy, can you meet me
at the mall in an hour :D
read

nyoungie <3
i guess.
read

"god hes so annoying. i cant believe i agreed to this." jinyoung mumbled, as soon as mark heard this, he snatched his friends phone, reading the conversation the two just had.

"hes not annoying! oh my god hes adorable, why are you such a bitch to him, hes precious. you should date him." jackson exclaims after reading the conversation with mark, who also nods at jackson's words.

"im straight." jinyoung says, grabbing his phone back quite aggressively. jackson mocks him, and then goes back to playing with his phone, mark putting his head on the younger boys shoulder.

"im gonna go get ready to go to the mall, please don't fuck on my couch." jinyoung says, walking back to where his room is. jackson yells a "i cant promise you anything" and jinyoung can hear mark's blush.

they're definitely dating.

his this is a short first chapter, BUT when i wake up later i think i'll write the next chapter and its just gonna be jjp at da mall and its gonna be cute :)