Rosa's Charm & Misunderstanding

A/N: I wasn't happy with the way the story went towards then end so I rewrote it with a new plot :)

Your POV

Walking. You had been walking for hours. You were headed out to meet your boyfriend, (B/N). He had requested that you and him had a date at the cafe on the other side of the city. You had caught a taxi halfway, and now you were walking to a bus stop. One was in view already, your legs began to relax at this thought. You could just see the faint figures of a couple making out there.
'How sweet! Love is such a nice thing to see around here in the city!'
As you neared the bus stop, the figures became more distinguished. A girl with dark brown hair and tan skin, and...
"(B/N)?!" He whipped around in shock. Right as he opened his mouth to speak, you burst into tears.
"I don't wanna hear it!" With that, you turned and fled. He called out after you, but you wanted nothing to do with that cheating scum.

You stepped into the taxi, eyes still slightly red from crying. As the driver began to move, a girl ran up next to the window on the other side of you. She looked at you and a wide grin split across her face. With great agility, she swung the moving car's door open and leaped in, landing in the seat next to you.
"Wherever the pretty lady's going!" She said, cutting the driver off. Her voice was laced with a thick, British accent. She turned to face you, a beautiful, beaming smile plastered on her face.
"Hello there love! I'm Rosalie! Rosalie Knight! Pleasure to meet ya!" The taxi driver choked upon hearing her name. It sounded... familiar.. You took this time to really look at her. She had almost inhumanly pale- but smooth- skin, silky black hair that faded to a dark blue and shimmering blue eyes. Her ears bore small stretchers in both lobes and an industrial piercing in her left ear. Her bottom lip had a snakebite and there were several other ear piercings you couldn't name. She had a small tattoo on her exposed neck that you didn't quite understand. It was just a plain black circle with an X shape through it, though you swore it looked familiar. Everything about her rung a bell, but you couldn't pinpoint where you had seen her.
"I can't be that good looking, can I? You've been staring at me for a good five minutes now! Not that I mind." Rosalie's voice snapped you out of your trance. You blushed a light pink and she chuckled. To change the subject, you introduced yourself.
"Uh... I'm (Y/N).. good to meet you too, Rosalie.." you said awkwardly.
"Oh, please call me Rosa. My uncles call me Rosalie and it is the most annoying thing ever!" She laughed. She seemed like such a charming and lighthearted person. Her laugh was like that of an angel's song. Absolutely beautiful ringing through your ears.
"Do you space out a lot like this?" She teased. You shook your head.
"N-no! I've just never met someone as pretty as you! I mean-" you buried your face in your hands, blushing profusely. She laughed that angelic laugh again.
"Aw, you flatter me! Thank you darling, but I think I'm a bit young for you? I'm seventeen." She stated.
"More like two years older." You chuckled. She froze, a look of shock crossing her face.
"Really?! Oh my- here I was, thinking I was flirting with an adult- and you're only fifteen! I am so sorry love!" She rambled.
"It's fine! I actually kind of liked it.." you admitted. She blushed a bit. It was cute on her.
"Uhm... well here's my phone number if you ever want to chat!" She exclaimed, grabbing her phone. She read it out to you, and you typed it into your phone. You set the name to 'Rosie 😘'.
She smiled.
"Anyway, uncles? How many?"
"Three uncles, actually. My father is the flirty, more sexual kind of guy, my most popular uncle is serious, down to earth and bossy. My personal favourite one of the trio is my gay uncle, totally into fashion and style, he can be sassy at times. And the last one is a ball of joy, party decorations and cake. I love all my family, no matter how different we are." Rosa informed. She really seemed to like talking about family.
"What about you, (Y/N)-"
"Ahem* I think this is your stop!" The driver cut in. You gasped.
"How long have we been here?"
"Ten minutes." He replied. You and Rosa exchanged shocked glances. You reached into your purse, but Rosa stopped you.
"I'll pay when I get out. I have somewhere to be, actually." She said.
"Are you sure?" You asked uncertainly. Rosa nodded.
"It's the least I can do after mistaking you for someone older! Is there anything else I can do to make it up to you?" She asked, pulling a wad of cash from... a diamond encrusted, black leather purse?! Damn, this girl has CLASS.
"Eh, there is one thing..." you trailed off as she handed the money to the driver.
"What might that be?" You stepped out of the car.
"Call me."

Toby's POV

"GET OFF ME!" Knight screamed. She writhed around underneath my pinning hands, lifting a leg and slamming it against my... crotch.. I think?
"Uh... K-Knight... you d-do remember I c-c-can't feel pain, r-right..?" I asked uncertainly. Sneaky bitch used the distraction to throw me off of her, whipping out a pocket knife and pressing it to my throat.
"Now tell me, T-T-T-Ticci Toby... why should I tell you where Jeff is? So you can try and kill him again like you did on that mission?" Knight snapped, mocking my name by faking a stutter. I paused.
"Is t-that what he t-t-told you happened..?" I mumbled. Knight's mask lifted slightly as though she were raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah...? He said you decided to torture your kill first and the police came.. when Jeff told you to hurry up, you tried to knock him out and throw him to the cops.."
"AND YOU B-BELIEVED HIM?!" I screamed. Knight facepalmed with the free hand, the other holding the blade to my neck still. Sadly, she forgot she needed to hold herself up and came falling down onto me, head buried in between my neck and shoulder. Upon falling, she had managed to jam my knee into the inside of her leg. She groaned in annoyance and pain as I flipped us back over, wearing a smirk of victory that she could probably see.
"Fuck off, Rogers." She shut me down before I could gloat.
"F-fine. But s-seriously, you believed J-Jeff?"
"Toby, I had no choice! BEN, Masky and LJ were there! You know they're not all that fond of you, love." She replied. I sighed. Knight had a point.
"Of course, I was suspicious of him though. One, you're far too loyal and sweet to do anything of that caliber. Two, the wounds were clearly inflicted with a knife, and Woods claimed you attacked him with a hatchet." Knight explained. I nodded, neck cracking loudly as I twitched and ticked. Knight's mask seemed to lower itself and I could tell she was frowning.
"Sorry for attacking you... mind moving out of this awkward- but comfortable- position?" I looked down to see I was straddling her hips, hands either side of her masked face.
"Or don't. I'm fine either way." She flipped her mask off her face to shoot me a wink, instantly pulling it back over her face. EJ and I were the only two to have ever seen her face when she wasn't in her human form. Only because I had broken her first mask during a training session once and EJ had to let her borrow his until Slender could get her a new one.
As a demon- being Slenderman's niece (Offenderman's daughter)- she went by the name of Midknight. She made up the name when she was four and it just stuck.
As a human, she went by the name of...
Rosalie Knight.
The city's most wanted serial killer.