FINALE. | TWENTY-TWO

a/n:
The title is too long lol.

It was like a festival at Jiyeon's home , Chungha was there alone cooking food and Jiyeon was in the living room waiting for the two guys to come.
The doorbell rang. Jiyeon stood up and opened the door to see Taehyung.
"Hello ! ." Taehyung smiled and went inside , causing Chungha to turn and face him. "Taehyung !" She waved.
Taehyung waved back , "I'll help you with that." He said politely and helped her.

" At least Taehyung knows how to help. " Chungha said loudly. "Oh shut up , I prepared the table." Jiyeon rolled her eyes over the joke her cousin made.

" Nah , she's just waiting for her future husband. " Taehyung whispered which caused Jiyeon to turn red and jolt up.

" WHAT WAS THAT ?!? "

" Oh shit. " Taehyung whispered again.

Until the doorbell rang.

Jiyeon ran to the door and opened it excitingly.

"He-"

"JUNGKOOK MY MAN !" Taehyung ran to him and hugged him. " I missed you !! " Taehyung hugged him more tightly.

" Yeah I missed you too hyung. " Jungkook finally spoke out as Taehyung let go of him.

" Hi. " Chungha greeted the boy , and looked at him.

" Jiyeon-ah , you can hang out with him or show him around your house and stuff. " Chungha said going back to cooking her last dish.

" Sure ! " Jiyeon yelled back as she went upstairs to her room to fix her hair.

"Jiyeon-ah ! Are you okay ?" Jungkook yelled while knocking on her bedroom door.

‘ She was taking a long time just fixing her hair what is she doing ? ’

Jungkook thought as he knocked on it more.

" I'm okay ! " Jiyeon opened the door with a neat ponytail.

She turned red as she saw him. "Oh , was I here for too long ?" She stuttered.

She heard laughs behind Jungkook.

"BAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUR RED ASS FACE JI !" Taehyung laughed and took a picture of her on his camera. " Shut up ! " Jiyeon yelled as Jungkook chuckled.

She rolled her eyes.

"LUNCH IS READY BISHES !" Chungha yelled.

"FOOD !"

timeskip

They finished eating lunch full.

“ I'm going to the grocery store , who wants to join me ? " Chungha asked as she finished washing the dishes.

" I'm so full , but YES I'LL COME ! " Taehyung responded.

"Give me your energy Tae." Jiyeon groaned.

The two left the house causing Jungkook and Jiyeon to be alone.

" So ,, how was Canada ? " Jiyeon asked him.

" It was great I guess. " Jungkook responded. Jiyeon nodded , " it was fun. Could've been fun if you joined me. " He added.

" Oh. " She chuckled.

"How did you forget me ?" Jungkook asked laughing.

"Who told you that ?" She asked.

"Taehyung." He responded.

"Ugh he was stalking me since the day you... came here." Jiyeon trailed off.

"How did he find my number and gave it to you ?" She asked yet again , she has a lot of questions that needs answers.

"He's been stalking your cousin's home. Well ..."

"Wait , Chungha joined this ?" She cut him off.

"Well , only a little. She only gave him your number." Jungkook responded.

"Ohhhh..." She said , finally getting the whole situation.

"Hey , I have some pictures on my phone , wanna see ?" He smiled. Jiyeon nodded.

“Sure , you had the best time in your life there without me.” Jiyeon said bluntly.

Jungkook pouted.

"I missed you."

They went to the couch and sat down as Jungkook got his phone out. "I love you." Jiyeon blurted out. "Wait what the fuc-" Jungkook looked at her with confusion.
"Jungshooked." Jiyeon chuckled , "I like you , for years." Jiyeon confessed. She did it bravely.
"Ok , this got weird , let's just look at your pho-"

She got cut off as Jungkook kissed her.

It was only for a few seconds but it was a moment to remember for both of them.

"Kook ?" Jiyeon turned red and got confused over what happen a moment ago.

"I love you too." Jungkook responded and went back to showing her random photos of his ‘ stay ’.

A/N: And that's the e n d ! I'm not good at writing kissing scenes but I hope you guys enjoyed this rollercoaster.
Since it's the end , I'd recommend you guys to read my other books & my new one “ promise ; kim jisoo ’’ It's a Jisoo & Blackpink story ,, so it's for y'all lesbianitas 😎 .
Anyways ,
Thank you for reading this book ❤️