Chapter Two

ellie's pov
i slid on the fishnets i was wearing under the black ripped jeans, i look at look in the mirror, i was not spectacular or special. i was just.. ellie. "these look terrible on me" i groaned as i throw my hair up in a bun just to get it out of the way.
grayson's pov
i was sitting on the bench near the front door, waiting for ellie to finish getting ready. she always brought herself down, i hate it. she's beautiful you can't deny that. but she doesn't believe it no matter how many time you tell her. "el? you ready yet?" i called up the stairs.
"just a second grayson- lemme grab my purse." she said walking down the stairs in the more than cute outfit. "holy shit" i mumbled before opening the door.

"holy shit what?" she laugh while walking to my car.
"oh- uhm- y-you look really good." i bite the inside of my lip to keep from saying anymore.
"thanks bailey.." she says while blushing before sliding into the passenger seat of my car. god i really missed her sitting right there..
"hey el, stick by me- at the party, please. the guys are assholes and that outfit is" i'm cut off my the sound of my phone ringing. i pick up. "hello?"
madison's pov
as i dialed grayson's number, i was surprised he even picked up. he was with ellie- his "best friend" but they seems closer than that.. i was too worried though- okay i was worried. i hear the connecting click as i take a deep breath- "h-hey baby- how are you?"
"uhm i'm doing alright, you?"
"i'm not feeling too good tonight, i think i'll skip the party." i sigh and bite the ends of my hair.
"are you sure madi? you love parties.."
" yeah i'm sure, will you come kiss me goodnight on your way home tho?"
"i- i have ellie with me but yeah, i will. hey i'm gonna get off so i can drive safe. i love you.."
"i love you too." i say through a forced smile as i hear it disconnect. "what the fuck was that?"
it was almost like i was jealous.. am i jealous? of course i am.