chapter 18

Yunhua couldn’t help but cover her face with her hands .

Forgive?

Not a chance!

As of now, nothing has happened yet and she will not let her life become that h.e.l.l again .

She needs to finish all the preparation before those tragedies occur .

It was 2006 and computers were starting to become common . While the students in the rural areas might only see them in school and at net cafes, the students in the cities would typically have one at home .

The novels now were still relatively simple, unlike the scene 10 years later . In just 10 years, the numbers of genres have increased ma.s.sively, with all sorts of weird plots .

In short, while the writing skills of the current authors were better, the plot was not as complex .

For example, the “reborn” genre which has just started becoming popular now would become a cliched genre 10 years later .

Yunhua decided to start her first novel in the [Reincarnated in the Qing Dynasty] genre that would become ma.s.sively popular a few years later .

Reaching home, Yunhua’s mother had already prepared dinner .

“Aren’t you going for the night study session?” she asked .

Yunhua shook her head and replied, “I’ll be studying at home, it’s too noisy in school . ”

Her mother remained silent and not questioning her decision .

For Nanxi Middle School, the nightly self-study sessions were only compulsory in the third year . This is especially true for students like Yunhua who are performing well in their studies .

Yunhua does not want to nor could she afford to waste time .

Going back to her room, Yunhua quickly finished her homework and did some revision .

A good education is the foundation of everything! She’s not going to give up her studies just because she starts to write a novel .

Luckily, Yunhua has a good foundation to begin with . Combined with her extraordinary memory, the content of the second year was a breeze for her .

However, she was never arrogant and continued to put in consistent effort .

First, she focused on mathematics, physics and english . Then, she took out the “Synchronized Practice” book issued by the school . As she went on page by page, she answered all the questions carefully .

Concentrated, Yunhua was highly efficient . In two hours, she had finished all the homework she has given herself!

Standing up, Yunhua stretched before taking out a new diary and started preparing for the novel!

Her mother Jiang Yanqing gently knocked on the door and brought a cup of milk in . Seeing the exercise book placed on Yunhua’s table, Jiang Yanqing decided not to bother her daughter and went out again .

Yunhua drank milk and started to move .

While writing a novel is not the same as writing an essay, but they both need to be outlined!

The first is the subject matter . She had already decided to go with the [Reincarnated in the Qing Dynasty] genre so she should start thinking about the plot .

The name and introduction of a novel are very important too .

Then, comes the beginning of the novel!

A good beginning will often attract a lot of readers . However, there’s no rush for that during the outlining stage .

The task Yunhua has today was to flesh out the characters .

Characters like the female lead, the male lead, and the various supporting role in the novel . Details like their name, age, gender, appearance, interest preferences, etc…

Within a few years, this genre would become a cliche . For Yunhua who has years of experience from reading this genre, she had more than enough things in her mind to write .

It was as if Yunhua had become a G.o.d with a pen!