~ Don't tell Mikey?

A/N: Hey so this is my first little story thingy... This wasn't a prompt it was from my brain, sorry my brain isn't very interesting :s Enjoy I guess?

Luke: Age 3

Mikey: Age 13/14 ish

Calum: Daddy

Ashton: Dada

The little family of four were sitting at the dinner table, they like to have a meal all together at the table. "Can I leave now?" Michael asked after he had finished eating. "Sure" Calum replied, but Ashton chimed in "Just wait until everyone is finished" he said, raising his eyebrows at Calum. Everyone looked at Luke, who was the only one still eating, well more playing around with what was left of his food. Luke looked up, noticing that everyone was staring at him. "I'm finished" he sighed, not wanting any more. "You don't get to eat anything else bub" Ashton warned Luke. Luke nodded before climbing out of his chair "Can I go play now?" he asked Calum, knowing that Calum wasn't as strict as Ashton. Calum looked at Ashton anyway, and Ashton gave him a nod. "Yes babe, you can go now. You too Mikey" Calum said, looking over at Michael. The two boys went off to do their own thing. Luke went to his room to play with his Lego, and Mikey to the living room to play video games, as always.

Not long after they left, Luke came back from his room, with a tear stained face, sobbing. Ashton noticed him right away. "Hey, what's wrong bub?" Ashton asked softly, standing up from the dining chair and meeting Luke half way. Luke hugged Ashton's waste, sobbing all the more. Ashton rubbed Luke's back to calm him down. "What's wrong?" he asked again, hoping this time to get an answer. "I had a askident" Luke sobbed out, pronouncing the word wrong. "I'm sorry Dada" Ashton held back a sigh "It's alright hun, let's go get you cleaned up" he said as Luke let go of him. Luke grabbed onto Ashton's hand for comfort as they walked back to Luke's room to get some clean clothes. Once they had done so, they walked down to the bathroom, still hand in hand, and grabbed an old towel from the hall cupboard on the way. Once I'm the bathroom, Ashton stripped Luke of his wet jeans and boxers, wiped him down with the old towel, and replaced his dirty pants with clean ones. Calum was leaning on the doorframe whilst this process was happening, watching with a loving smile. Luke looked up at the door "I'm sorry Daddy" he said with an adorable pout. Gets them every time. Calum crouched down with arms out, as Luke skipped over to him. "It's okay baby" Calum said as he gave Luke a tight, warm hug. "Daddies?" Luke looked between the two of them, "Yeah?" Ashton and Calum chimed together. "Don't tell Mikey?" Calum gave Ashton a confused glance, Ashton shrugged. "We won't hun" Ashton reassured, crouching down to hug Luke also.

A/N: Sorry this was really short, but it's just a little starter thingy, I'm not very good with words so, yeah, sorry. Please please please send me prompts because I'm not very imaginative, and prompts help a lot! Thank yoouuu :3