The Ultimate Battle of the Potaras

Following Goku's defeat against Kefla, Vegeta sees Goku as he was about to get eliminated, knowing very well that Goku is an important fighter for the survival of Universe 7 especially when facing Jiren,
Vegeta called out Supreme Kai to pass his Potaras to him. Knowing that this the best chance to eliminate Kefla. Supreme Kai threw the earrings to Vegeta who catches it before he then charges at Kefla who was about to eliminate Goku and kicked her in the face sending her flying towards the rocks.

Vegeta: "Kakarot Get up! I don't want ya to get eliminated knowing our universe is at stake."

Goku: "Heh what's up Vegeta... you know your really out of character, usually you don't come to my rescue."

Vegeta: "Will you shut up for a minute and listen. It's clear to me your being manhandled by Kefla here, you clearly needed help even though I don't normally help out and just fight on my own."

Goku: "So what are your intentions I know your obliviously thinking about something your really hate to do right now."

Vegeta: "So you figured it out I was planing to fuse with you. "

Goku: "smiles" "Alright then give it to me."

As Vegeta passed the earring to Goku, Kefla came out and saw the two about to fuse knowing very well if they do she'd be in huge trouble.

Kefla: "Oh no you don't! I'm not gonna allow you two to fuse as well I'm the only one who's should be the Strongest Fused Warrior."

As Kefla charged up an energy ball and attempts to shoot to the Saiyans but stopped last minute by Frieza who shot the energy ball with his Death Beam.

Kefla: "What the Hell?!"

Frieza: "Oh I don't think you want to do that my dear."

Kefla: "You Bastard!"

Goku: "Let's do this"

Vegeta: "Hmph"