twenty-one

Jimin was impatiently waiting for the weekend to arrive. He was so excited to be going on a trip. He couldn't help but want to be with Yoongi at the moment, but he knew the latter would be busy. 

"Jimin, why is there so much strawberry milk in the fridge?" Taehyung questioned from the kitchen. Jimin snapped out of his daydream and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. 

"They're Yoongi's favorite," Jimin said. "Don't drink them." 

Taehyung just gave Jimin a dirty look and grabbed one of the boxes, taking the straw off and putting it through the hole before taking a sip.

"Bitch," Jimin said with an irritated expression. 

"I'm drinking your boyfriend's milk," Taehyung teased. "Actually that sounds disgusting."

Jimin just laughed a bit as Taehyung came over and sat on the couch. 

"I'm surprised you're not with Jungkook," Jimin said simply. 

"Yeah, he said he had like tryouts for some dance thing today," Taehyung answered. "I'm surprised you're not with Yoongi."

"I don't want to bother him today, I don't want him to think I'm too clingy," Jimin told him. 

"I'm sure he'd love it, you should text him," Taehyung said. 

"No, it's fine, if he wants to see me he'll call," Jimin said, confident in his statement. 

Taehyung just shrugged and turned on the tv. Jimin started to have doubts the more he thought about it. Maybe Yoongi didn't want to see him, or wouldn't want to for that matter. Jimin just tried to focus on the tv to distract his lingering thoughts, but it was hard. 

~

"Which one do you think is better, this one or the pink one," Soobin asked Yoongi as she looked at her self in the mirror, wearing a blue short dress. 

"I don't care," Yoongi said as he sat in the chair outside the changing rooms. 

Soobin turned around and glared at Yoongi. 

"Then I'm getting both," she said, storming back into the changing room. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and took out his phone. 

Jiminie 💕

Hey cutie

Hi!!!
Do you think you could
come over?

I can't I'm on a date
with Soobin

Oh...

Don't worry
You're still the only
one for me

It's just a little weird 

I know just give me
some time to sort things out

Okay

This weekend we'll get to
spend all our time together 

Yeah I'm excited 

You don't have to be nervous
I'll be gentle 

Thanks ❤️❤️

I got to go but I'll
talk to you later

Okay bye 

***

Soobin came out of the changing room with the two dresses and looked at Yoongi with an annoyed expression. 

"Let's go," Soobin said to him. 

"Soobin, what exactly are you trying to get out of me? Cause you know I can just give you money," Yoongi said as they made their way to the cash register. 

"Does it really matter?" Soobin questioned, putting the dresses on the counter. 

"Kind of, you're blackmailing me and I don't understand why," Yoongi said softly, handing his card to the cashier.

"Let's just go to dinner and I'll explain everything," Soobin said simply. "Do you think I could wear one of these out?" she then asked the cashier. 

"Of course," the lady said. 

Soobin smiled and took the blue dress off the counter. 

Yoongi just rolled his eyes. This really was a waste of his time. 

-

The two got to the restaurant, Yoongi was forced to make reservations at a fancy restaurant. He wasn't even a fan of the food there, but he was being held at gunpoint. 

"So explain," Yoongi said as they sat down. 

"Can't we just relax for a sec Yoongi," Soobin said with a smile, trying to grab Yoongi's hand that was on the table, but Yoongi just pulled it away. 

"Good evening today, can I offer you two a bottle of our house wine tonight," a waiter said to them, holding a bottle of red wine. 

Yoongi looked at him and nodded. 

The waiter opened the bottle and poured them each a class before setting it in the bucket of ice that was hanging off the side of the table. 

"Do you need a minute to decide?" the waiter asked. 

"Yes, give us a few minutes, thank you," Soobin answered. 

The waiter bowed slightly before leaving them alone once again. 

"So?" Yoongi questioned, taking a sip of his wine. 

"Look, you know my father, I obviously don't need your money," Soobin said to him. 

"Then why are you forcing me to take you out on these stupid dates?" Yoongi questioned. 

"I guess," Soobin paused, taking a sip of the wine. "I just can't except that you don't like me, I mean I can be a bitch sometimes but I can be a good wife. Just give me a chance to show you that side of me. It really hurt that you just rejected me before anything could even start." 

"Soobin, I already told you, I like someone else," Yoongi said simply, not giving even the slightest bit of sympathy to the poor girl. 

"Well, what does she have that I don't?" Soobin questioned. 

"A dick," Yoongi mumbled under his breath. 

"What?" Soobin questioned, not quite hearing Yoongi. 

"Look, you can't force me to like you," Yoongi said to her. "I'm sure you're a sweet girl but I can't date you."

Soobin just looked down sadly.

"If you want I don't mind being friends," Yoongi told her. 

Soobin just looked up and smiled slightly before nodding. 

~

Jimin decided to go on a walk as the sun was setting. He went to a park that was nearby the apartment and watched the ducks in the small ponds swim together as a fountain of water flowed down in the middle. 

Jimin looked across the pound to see a couple walking together. It was a girl and a boy, the girl had her arm wrapped around the boy's arm, clinging to him. It seemed like she was smiling and having a good time. Jimin, however, couldn't see the male's face let alone his expression. 

Jimin watched them, being curious for some reason. He saw them make there way over to the bridge, and that's when Jimin got a view of the boy's face. Jimin's eyes widened when he recognized him as Yoongi. Jimin was about to call to run up to him with excitement but then he realized that Yoongi was with that girl. 

Yoongi glanced over and met eyes with Jimin. His eyes widened slightly with a bit of surprise to see the younger there but he quickly turned his head back to the attention of the girl. 

Jimin just got up from crouching and quickly made his way back to the apartment. 

Yoongi didn't eve smile at him.