7 Days Promise

You sat under the shades of tree, looking around, hugging your knees. You feel like, Everyone hate you, but still, they keep hiding it from you. You just hated them, the people that are fitting as "Popular" or "Stars" of the school. One of them, is Kano Shuuya. You hated him very much! He teased you, and lied to you. And he would blame everything to you, even though the truth, it's obviously his fault. Sometimes, You would like to stalk him. And you knew many sides of him, 'cheeky', 'daring', 'cheerful', 'shy' and others. You would easily guess other people's feelings, but not him. He mastered the true Art of Lies, He can hide his real expressions insise.

Yes, Nobody knew about that.

The fact that he would always use the 'mask'.

Hiding his 'true feelings' inside

And it would made you ticked, because you can't know his true feelings. His true color....is it Red? Black? Brown?

Nobody knew, even yourself, The one who 'hides their true feelings' and buried them deep inside.

"A-am I being watched? Who? Why? Is it him...?" thought to yourself. You feel like being watched, it feels uncomfortable. Suddenly, You grabbed a knife that you bought. You hide it, behind you. "Someone- No, I know this feeling before, and it seems familiar. Kano Shuuya, I know it's you."

Suddenly, someone came, wearing a hoodie, he clearly introduced himself. "Correct, Correct! You seem to notice me, ____?" He revealed his face, you can see him smirking. "Kano Shuuya. What are you doing, here?' You asked, in a curious tone. "You already know my reason, so well. I want to recruit you, In A Group.

Kano shuuya.....Wants to recruit me? In a group? What kind of group? You thought to yourself. "Sure. I know I would quit a week after that," Kano seems to be interested in you, his smirk was wider than ever.

"A Monster like me, Has no friends or someone to rely on whatsoever. Do you think a Monster like me, would accept a request from a Selfish liar that was raised to be a Monster like you?" you continued. 

"Uwaaa, I can see that you also has a 'mean' and 'cold' kind of personality. That's what I was expecting, from a 'Monster' like you, ____.

You stopped talking, and start walking towards him. You feel angered, and wanted to cry too. This was the first time, a person said 'Monster' to you directly. 

"Caught your interest yet, Monster?" He said. You moved closer, to the person who called you, "Monster", and SLAP! You slapped him. He looked surprise.

"I know, I am a Monster. But you don't need to barge in, to my life. If you want to recruit me, then, please do. But there's one thing, I should promise, that I will quit if everyone or You started to act as if I was a Monster, Then you must pay the price for that. Alright?" You accept the offer, nodded.

"Great! See you in the Hideout!~ This is the address~" Kano laughed, and give a piece of paper to you. It was the address to the Hideout.

_-_Time Skip by Truck Senpai's booty commercial_-_

"So this, Is the Hideout?" You thought to yourself.

You are standing in front of the Hideout, and you seem to be interested. Your [Eye Color] Orbs was looking at the door, Your feel like your heart was telling you to open the door.

Can't think of anything, You opened the door, and saw everyone playing Truth or Dare. You also saw Kano waving at you, saying, "Ah! _____-chan, Come in! We are waiting for you!"

Well, I guess this Promise will affect my life.

"Kano? Who is this cute girl?" A boy wearing a green jumpsuit and googles asked. "She's my friend, ____!" Kano laughed. "Information to you all, I'm not Kano's friend. I just have this ability to stop time, and he forced me to join this group named "Mekakushi Dan." You answered.

"Well, Welcome to the Dan. I'm Kido, That's Seto, And that's Kano. The white haired girl is Marry, That's Shintaro and the girl on his phone is Ene. There's also Konoha, and Hibiya. And Ayano-neechan and Hiyori." Kido introduced all of the members in the Dan. (Yes, Ayano and Hiyori is alive.)

"Oh! Your name is _____! Kano told me about you! He said you are a nice and pretty girl!" Momo smiled, while pointing at you.

"Eh? Did I said that?!" Kano blushed a little, and looked away. "He did? So, He did. It's our first day, Shuuya." Your [Eye Color] changed to the color Red, Darker Red. And time seems to stopped, except for Kano, He can walk or talk freely. "First day? So basically, We're playing 7 Days Promise?" Kano asked, While playing with Kido's hair. "Yes. So let's settle the bet, If you lose, Then, I would quit." You answered.

"But, If you lose, you will love me!~" Kano smirked, Playing with your hair, then he whispered. "You will lose." And he licked your ears. "First Day of promise: You will promise that you will know me as a "Friend"." Kano continued.

"I promise. Let's start." Your eyes changed to normal, and the time continued, like how it was.

Chapter 1: End.

_______

Gomene, Gomene!!! This is my first story, So I know that it's bad and all!!! >_<