chapter 1

*hello and welcome to my story!!!
Im not sure how long this story will be but i will try to update every week. I hope you enjoy the story!!*

Main characters:

Yosetsu Awase

Momo yaoyorozou

Izuku Midoriya

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo

Ejiro Kirishima

Itsuka Kendo

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
______________________________________

Awase POV

*recap to the camping trip*

"yaoyorozu!! Are you alive?? If you are please i need your help!"

I shoutout in a panic. I didn't know how long i could keep up with this. The Nomu is coming closer and closer and she's slowing me down. I can't let her die though. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i had to carry that guilt.
Then suddenly, I heard Yaoyorozou say something, but i could tell that she was struggling to talk.

"I-i'm alive Awase, it's just I... I can't move, I'm so sorry." She said without even opening her eyes.
I finally gave out, i wasn't able to run anymore. I turned around to face the
Nomu and held Yaoyorozou tightly.
"Oh god, im so sorry." Right when i said that, the Nomu stopped in it's tracks and started walking the opposite way.
"A-awase, use your quirk to put this on the Nomu's back." I did as I was told and used my quirk to weld the item onto the Nomu's back. When I came back, Yaoyorozou fell unconscious and i carried her back to camp.

*end of recap*

Yaoyorozou POV

It's been a couple months since the camp incident and i still didn't seem to find the right moment to thank Awase for not leaving me behind.
I was in my dorm room getting my hair ready for the day, then i heard a knock at my door.
"Who is it?" I asked while still brushing my hair. "It's me, Ochaco. I was just checking in on you to see if you were coming down soon. Everyone's waiting for you downstairs so we can go to class together." She said with an enthusiastic voice. "Of course!" I replied quickly."I'll be right down!"

I met up with the rest of the group and started walking towards the school. "How did you guys sleep?" I asked the group to break the silence.
"Sleep is for the weak!" I heard Bakugo and Kirishima say in unison.
"Well, I actually got some sleep unlike other people." Mina said in a sarcastic tone. I have to admit, i didn't get much sleep either. I just kept thinking about the camp incident and realizing that Awase and I almost died that night. " Yaoyorozou, are you alright? You look a little pale." As she said that, I felt myself bump into someone. I turned around and was shocked to see that it was Awase. "Good morning awase!" I said to him in a cheerful tone. "g-good morning Yaoyorozou.."
I heard him mumble.

Awase POV

I couldn't show her my face, it would be too embarassing. Right after i said hi I ran ahead with my hands covering my face and hid behind a wall. "Yo, Awase. What was that all about, why did you run?" Tetsutetsu asked me. I replied by removing my hands from my face. "Oh my god dude, your blushing!"

*helloo, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and. Stay to read the next one. I know I'm going to have so much fun writing this and again I hope you guys enjoyed. I know this is kinda short but the chapters will get longer once I get more into the story*