Who do you think you are ?

Rye's POV

I woke up, not feeling one person on me but two. I looked down to see andy on my chest and teressa cuddling to him, also on top of my legs. I realized then that we didn't closed the door of the room last night.
I tried to get out without waking them up, andy only had work this afternoon. I succesfuly got out without waking andy up but I couldn't say the same for teressa.

" I'm sorry to wake you up so early buddy " I wispered petting her head. She was 10 now and we couldn't stop worrying about her healt. If someone was over for dinner and even dared try to feed her some of their food, andy would go berserk. Even more after she got sick last week, andy couldn't sleep and it wasn't even that serious. She has a really good healt for a ten year old golden retriver, like really really good healt. We always make sure she's okay. She's our baby what can I say, a part of our little family and the only thought of her not being there anymore while our kids are growing always saddens me. But we're only 24, kids aren't in the plan, for now.

Teressa cuddled back to andy, who hugged her right away, I left the room, got dressed, made myseld and andy breakfast, put andy's in the microwave for him to eat later, and went out on a run. When I came back teressa was awake again and playing with her toys, I looked up at the time to know how much time I had left and decided to go on a quick walk with teressa after taking my shower.

As I was about to close my home's front door my phone ringed, I looked at the name and a frown popped up as I read brooklyn's name.
" Brook ? " I asked.
" Hey mate, look jack's dad has his car and he needs it, do you think you could come pick me up so he can use mine ? " he asked.
" Yeah sure, I'll be there in 10 " I responded, hung up, and drove to their place.
Brook was already waiting outside and came running towards my car, waving like the dork he is.

" Hey again " He smiled, closing the door.
" Seat belt on brook " I responded.
" Gosh stop being such a dad " He whinned, but did it anyway.
" How come jack's dad has his car ? " I asked.
" Broke his car's brakes " He sighed.
" Will you need me to drive you to work ? " I asked.
" Do you mind ? I can take the train but if I took it this morning I would've been late and- " He started rambling so I just cut him off.

" Brook I'll be picking you up don't worry " I chuckled.
" Thank you " he breathed out " I'll pay for gaz "
" Nonsense you live 5 minutes away from me " I rolled my eyes.
" well yeah but twice a day makes it 10 and in already 6 days it makes an hour rye " He was the one rolling his eyes this time.
I just started laughing outloud.
" Don't worry about it " I said between laughs.
" Rye- "
" Brook. "
He startes putting like a five year old and I laughed even more, we argued until we arrived at work and he gave up.

" Hey guys  " The person said.
" Hey hannah " We aswered.
" Why the upset face ? " Brook asked.
" The new girl " She scoffed. " She's a fake snake, gave me dirty looks but the moment she learned I was a Beaumont she wanted to become best friends " She frowned.
" Yikes " Brook responded.
" Yeah yikes " She rolled her eyes " Rye don't put her in my team please " She sighed.
" Hey, fake snakes can still be good employees " I chuckled when she glared at me " I'll see what I can do " I smiled at her.
" Thank you " she breathed out.

" Oh rye, brook, there you are " My dad walked towards us with a blond girl by his side, when hannah scoffed and walked away I knew that she was the new girl she's been talking about.
" This is carrie white, she's new here and I hope you can help her out " He smiled at us while I tried to keep my laugh in Carrie White ? I don't know what was going on in her parents head but I'm a 100% sure she's been teased at school for it. She smiled while giving brook a hand shake, but looked bored right after seeing his wedding ring.

" And you must be ryan " She smiled putting her hand out for me to shake.
" Please do not call me by my name, other employees may take it the wrong away " I frowned, shaking her hand anyways. She didn't say anything, only smirked, making me really unconfortable. I cleared my throat and looked back at brook.
" Well mr. Wyatt and myself have some work to do now, hope you'll enjoy your first day here " I said politely before brook and I walked away.
" What the fuck is her problem ? " Brook asked.
" I don't know, but she's definitely not going on hannah's team " I sighed out " Want to keep the bulding in one piece " brook only nodded and we separated. I entered my office.