Title your Story Part

Please comment, vote, anything to let me know if it's good or shitty or just dead grotty! It's basically about how I have this kind of double personality where I can be very quiet and helping and on the other hand I can also be aggressive and loud. It's about my love for karate really. *dobok: karate uniform *Moo Sa Do Kwan: the name of my karate.

******************************************************

Big black boring square glasses, small unpretentious eyes, the average height of five foot five. I look pretty normal, I don't cause double takes and people most certainly do not think I am a threat. Do you think they know? The girl, who volunteers her time to visit the elderly, plays with autistic children and teaches religious classes? Miss goody two-shoes? The quiet book-worm? Do you think they even imagine? Me, Paola- A mega supersonic dangerously scary undercover ninja. Or as my certificate states, "Second Degree Black Belt." It's kind of like when Clark Kent puts on blue spandex and red underwear and all of a sudden he has an amazing sense of power. I put on my Doboks pants and I can kick like Chuck Norris. I put on the top and I can block faster than Bruce Lee. I tie my black belt around my waist...under, over, pull. I run my fingers on the threaded letters at the end... P. Guzman. Of course I can't kick like Chuck Norris (yet) and I can't block faster than Bruce Lee but the yellow thread that weaves through the black material make up a name that is no less to the previously mentioned. The world may not know my name and my skills, and my oh so philosophical statements are shouts into the void. I may or may not leave an impact on the world but Moo Sa do Kwan is enough and makes me feel enough. The wind that swooshes around my foot when I kick, the clang that two staffs make together, the inevitable sting on my body when I get hit. A group of voices counting in Korean. "Hana! Duel! Set! Net..." The way the hard wood floor is comfortably cold under my feet, and the sound of young children responding "Yes ma'am!" to my commands. All of that is just a speck of dust to what the real lesson is behind it. Looks can be deceiving. I can kick ass.