chapter 1

Instagram  2019

@lila.s6xx- thanks for the pants sis🐆
Tagged: @fr6nkiesixx
#cheetah

408k likes
5k comments

@fr6nkiesixx- no problem bitch😘
@lila.s6xx- 💚

@nikkisixxpixx- I hope your coming to meet your new baby sister
@lila.s6xx- i know dad I'll be there don't worry

@username1- how tf you so pretty like seriously!!💕💕

@username2- you are the cheetah girl!🐆

@how2girl- beautiful as always😘
@lila.s6xx- love you!💚💚💚

@tigerlily.taylor_- bitch when you coming to England I'm lonely over here!
@lila.s6xx- Tuesday babes❤

••••••••••••••••••••
(Real life)

Lila's p.o.v

I arrived to my dad's house to go meet my new baby sister Ruby, I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. I knocked gently waiting for someone to answer, 10 seconds later frankie opened the door and I walked in.

"Hey" I said to her "hey" She said back hugging me. We walked into the living room and there is saw was a small baby in my father's arms.

I smiled and walked over to him "hi dad" i said "hey" he said smiling "this is ruby" he showed me the cute little girl. "She's so small" i said smiling at the new member of our family "do you want to hold her?" He asked, I nodded.

He passed me the baby and I held her tightly "hello ruby it's your big sis lila" I said stroking her cheek. My dad smiled at me talking to ruby.
"You'll enjoy living with us annoying siblings and beautiful parents" i said, everyone chuckled "She is so beautiful" I said "what do you expect nikki sixx does make beautiful children" courtney said and we all Burst out laughing.

I stayed for a few hours talking to my father and siblings. "Alright I'll must head off now I've got to see Taylor" is aid passing ruby to courtney, "you better come for family dinner on tuesday" my father said to me "Oh don't worry I will" I said and hugged courtney then the rest of them.

I closed the door behind me and got into my car and started to drive to Taylors house.

I arrived and got out, I walked up to the door and knocked about 5 second later taylor opened it "hey" She said smiling and letting me in "hey" I smiled back and walked in. "So what we doing tonight?" I asked her "netflix and food" She said going into her kitchen to grab us drinks and the food she probably bought for tonight.

We both sat down on the couch and taylor put on netflix "alright we can Watch stranger things, the dirt, 13 reasons why or riverdale?" She asked. "Well I haven't had the time watch the dirt so we can Watch that" i said "i was hoping you were going to pick that thank god!" She said and stuck it on.

We were half way through the movie and a funny scene came on and I burst out laughing "iw actually wonder if my dad actually did that" I said laughing and taylor started to laugh too "probably did" She said.

We boh just stayed there all night watching movies and looking on instagram.

instagram 》

《 instagram 》

@lila.s6xx- i missed this girl so much❤

Tagged: @taylor_lee

560k likes
Comments disabled