Her and her boyfriend

They walked into their new first apartment and sighed in total joy. Getting an apartment together was all that they could ever think and talk about. And now this one is theirs and they finally completely moved in. She plopped herself on the couch they had bought for the other day and smiled. He smiled at her smile and walked over to her. He held out his hand asking for hers. He went to kiss her hand and instead grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her head. She whimpered because he startled her but loved it anyway. He kissed her lips as if he knew exactly what she was thinking. He handed both of her wrists to one of his hands and used the other to lift her skirt and push her panties aside. She was already soaked. He played with her pussy for a minute before finally putting both of his fingers inside. She moaned in pleasure as he perpetually hit the right spot. As she was just nearing her climax, he stopped and lifted her up. He brought her to the kitchen counter. He sat her on top of it and took off her shirt and bra. He started sucking on her nipples. He slowly went down to her pussy leaving a trail of kisses the whole way. She grabbed his head as he started to swirl his tongue around her clit. She threw her head back and moaned really loud as he started to suck on it. Her moans got louder making him want to go faster. And so he did and she came. He kept going and she was completely washed over with overwhelming pleasure. She pulled his head up and started kissing him hard. He then took her off the counter and bent her over the dining table. He ripped off her panties and he pulled his pants down. His dick was already throbbing and rock hard. He quickly shoved it into his pussy making her scream. He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could and she tried to stay as quiet as she possibly could but it wasn't working. He covered her mouth as he continued to pound her from behind. The legs of the table were shaking  and hers where starting to shake too. She stopped him, stood up and turned around. She took his dick in her hand and got on her knees. She started sucking just as she knows he likes it. He's head rolls back and moans start escaping his mouth. She continued sucking faster and faster jerking the base of his dick at the same time. She started to feel his heartbeat in his throbbing cock and stopped. She ran into the bedroom and he chased her. He caught up to her and pushed her aggressively onto the bed. She was on her back when he got on top of her and without warning, stuck his dick in her tight pussy. He threw her legs over his shoulders and started pounding as hard as she could. Again she couldn't hold in her loud moans so he covered her mouth. She scratched down his back as his pace quickened and power increased. But he grabbed her hands in the other hand and pinned them above her head. She moaned even louder; her eyes shut, mouth covered, and and back arching. She came over and over again and she could feel her pussy getting tighter and his dick getting harder by the minute. Moans started to escape his mouth and his breath started getting heavier. He put his hand that was on her mouth around her throat just putting very slight pressure. He looked down at their bodies and watched as his dick went in and out and in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She could feel his thrusts starting to get sloppier.
"Where do you want me to cum baby" he asked in between breaths.
"Cum inside me daddy" she replied in his ear. He obeyed and kept thrusting as he pumped his hot cum inside of her. She felt every pump causing her to fall off the edge and cum one last time. He leaned down and kissed her lips and smiled.