CP1

Bee walked among the Ice scaredly, away or Half a Mile away from his Team, He saw two Big Cracks between Big Ice burges, He speed Walked their, trying to be Alone for a Mintue, He walked in, Continue to Walk in and Think, he Beeped loudly as he felt Something on his Back, He turned and Optics filled in Fear, a Fully Frozen Massive Predacon, the Mouth Fully Open, The Feet was Half out of the Ice, looking like the Ice was Melting Slowly, he Noticed it was Melting, His Breath Hitched from Fear, Arcee ran in, She got Confused by what he was Staring at, until she turned seeing the Massive Predacon in the Ice, "D...D--Dont mo...move.. it...Watching... U--Us" Arcee demanded, as bee tried to Run to her, Bumblebee wanted to Cry in terror and Fear from the Massive and Almost Fully Wounded Predacon, the Cybertronian like Dragons, one of it Optics where Pitch Black, the Predacon Metal Muzzel was Very scarred up, With Dents all Over its Body, "We have to...Move now!" Arcee Yelled as she heard Cracking and Movement, She grabbed Bumblebee's Arm and ran out with Bee, Running, Bee was in fear alot as the Team turned fastily as they Heard Loud Screeching, ice Fell from the Predacon, it Screeched again making a Loud Roar, the Predacon turned seeing Light Yellow, it Fastily Ran towards it, Screeching Angerly, right when it About to Ram into Bee, Ultra Magnus Smacked it across the Landscape with that Hammer that Optimus Allowed him to us, the Predacon screeched Again, getting up Weakily, Giving up already, "Bigger than Predaking. Probably a Female" Ultra Magnus Said to them except for Optimus, "Indeed, Magnus, but we must know by Following that Mysterious Predacon, we never Seen Something Large in a very Long Time" Optimus said, following the Tracks that the Predacon Made, Bee Cried scaredly as Arcee tried to Cheer him up, but Luckily the Predacon was Near them, he or She was digging Fastily, Sniffing and making small Grunting noises, it Looked up in the Air making Calling Sounds before it Pulled out Dead Little Predacons, they knew for sure it was a Female from that but Probably Not, they Stayed behind a Bush in the Forest, he/She Called Out again not knowing what Predacon will Hear, All a Sudden Predaking Came to the Landscape about to attack it, he/She Growled Lowly at the medium size Predacon, until she Stopped, Looking up at a Huge Ship Ontop of He/She, the Predacon Screeched as It Ran off from the Shadow, Not wanting to know what Will Happen to Him/Her, Predaking Pounced onto the Predacon, he/She Whimpered, Flopped onto the Side, Laying down, Shockwave Scanned the Area for a Second before Going to Predaking, he was Amazed, seeing a Massive Predacon, "Predaking, Skylynx and Darksteel, Bring her to the Lab." Shockwave ordered walking away, Bee and the others left when the two other Predacons Came out, she Screeched loudly as it fainted, Bumblebee felt Sad, Leaving her to Shockwave, But Felt like it was Wrong to leave her.

It felt like that Bee had Small Feelings for the Predacon-Femme.