Chapter 10

Tori's POV

Whilst the boys got backpacks and shit from their cars, I began to plan sleeping arrangements.

I pulled the trundle beds out from under each of the two guest beds, so I had four beds. I also pulled out the trundle from under my bed. Five beds. One could crash in mine, six beds. That just left me on the sofa. Perfect arrangements. I am a frickin' genius.

When the boys came  back in I explained the sleeping arrangements. "double in guest room 1?" Lukas took the bed. "trundle in guest room 1?" Samson took that one. "double in guest room 2?" John called dibs. "trundle in guest room 2?" Solo decided to crash there. "trundle in my room?" Paulie took that one. "So, I guess that just leaves Lenny with my bed and me on the sofa." I finished and Lenny looked at me.

 "No! You can't let me take your bed and leave yourself on the sofa! Tori, this is your house." he cried. "But, for about the fifth time today, you are my guests. You will take the bed and I will sleep on the sofa." I retorted and Lukas threw his hands up and said "Oh, for God's sake! Just share the frickin' bed!" Lenny looked at me in question. I shrugged. "It's a queen. Plenty of room" I said and Len nodded in agreement.

Upstairs, everyone was getting ready for bed, including me. I'm pretty sure the boys just scruffed the gel out of their hair and stripped to underwear before jumping under the covers. No, scratch that, jumping on top of the covers. It was so frickin' hot in Sydney tonight.

I came out of my walk-in wardrobe wearing an oversized t-shirt and some boxers to find Paulie snoring on the trundle already and Lenny getting comfy on my bed.

"Nice boxers," he smirked, gesturing to my Kermit the Frog boxers poking out from under my shirt. "Thanks," I replied and climbed onto the other side of the bed. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table next to me and began checking my social media. Lenny got his phone from a backpack near the door and lay next to me, doing the same.

 Suddenly, a Twitter notification appeared, telling me that @LennyPearce had followed me. I smiled at him and he grinned back. Pretty soon we had every single contact for one another. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, phone numbers, email, house addresses, you name it.

 Lenny tapped an icon on his screen and held his phone away from him. He leant into my side and that was when I realised he was getting a selfie for Instagram. I grinned for the camera and Lenny uploaded the picture. My own phone beeped with a notifictation, telling me that Lenny had tagged me in a photo on Instagram. I checked the photo caption.

Sleepover with this lovely chicka :) @ToriYoung91

I smiled and awwed, setting my phone on the bedside table. I faced away from him, lay on my side and reflected on the day to try to get to sleep. I soon realised how tired I was and fell asleep in no time, with the one and only Len John Ruela Pearce on the other side of the bed.

When I woke the next morning, both Len and Paulie were still sleeping. Making as little noise as possible, I took a quick shower and tiptoed out of the ensuite wearing a towel.

After searching through my clothes for a while, I came to a conclusion: I had run out of clean bras and needed to do laundry more often. I consided my options: