Part 3

Matriarch Benezia was the Asari diplomat sent to introduce the new race to the rest of the galactic community and made a client race of the council. She also thought this was their home world considering you don't have 3,000+ ships defend a colony world or they were planning an invasion when they activated the relay. While she was lost in her thoughts the unknowns sent a message in perfect Turian and it said "Attention unknown ships you have entered USPR space without authorization, leave now or be fired upon." This alarmed Benezia because while they would win they would sustain heavy casualties. "This is matriarch Benezia we do not want to fight with you, but we do want our people back." 

 Kotch responded by giving the ship that responded instructions on what to do. They would meet on an army landing shuttle since it only had the barebones of their technology and there would be 12,000 soldiers guarding them. Kotch had a security detail of 5 psionic soldiers. When the USPR absorbed the others they found that psionic abilities were real and has since then found ways to make it more powerful and has developed countermeasures in case any other alien empires had psionic armies. The Asari diplomat had 5 commandos as her security detail, when Kotch arrived they were shocked that he was Human and then told them "Follow me to the conference room." He said it in a voice that implied he had better things to do. The Asari were not impressed with how the ship looked and to borrow a Human term from the SA, Spartan in appearance . When they were in the room and took their respective places, Benezia started to talk, "We would like to have the Turians you have in custody to be returned to us." She said in a firm voice, " While we are fine with returning them we would still want to know why they entered our space with the only excuse being us activating the relay. " She then told him about the Rachni wars and the Krogan rebellions that followed. To Kotch it sounded like the Council never really faced anything on the scale of an L-gate scenario only close to something somewhat like it and that they were weak . "So you think that gives you the right to impose laws on people you don't know about and don't know about you? And this only needs a yes or no, not a story about the past this time." Benezia was driven into a corner since she couldn't just give a roundabout answer like she is used to giving and thought about what to say and finally said "No." Kotch then said " You are lying, because if you didn't impose your laws on those not in your Council then we wouldn't have Turians in our custody for trespassing and since you lied we will have compensation." Benezia just realized that he he had taken the upper hand, "I do not know if I the authority to accept some deals you may give so I suggest you go to the Council to work something out." " Very well I shall go there myself or would you like me to follow you there? " "I would prefer if you follow me there as to not alarm the citizens of the Citadel Council and take a ship smaller than the really big ships." After a few days of going through the relays Kotch arrived in a destroyer, the size of a light cruiser by Council standards his fleet was waiting for the signal to jump in and fight should the need arise and since jump drives have become standard and improved to the point of just jumping where you are and not at the edge of a system to any coordinates. The Citadel was surprised that a new race was discovered not long after the Humans and paid close attention. Kotch had the same security detail and wore a helmet this time to hide his face, he was asked questions on his way to the Council chambers. They were told to surrender any weapons if they wanted to go inside Kotch gave his to another of his guards and went inside. He knew that the Council made his stand lower than theirs to make him feel small and them look big. 

Kotch heard the Council introduce themselves and introduced himself when they were done Tevos asked him a question "Would it be possible for you to remove your helmet?" He responded with a yes and took it off. The council was surprised that he really was Human and Valern made comment to himself "How are there two Humanities?" Kotch heard the comment and ignored it " We heard from our diplomat that you want compensation for the Turians trespassing into your territory, what would be an agreeable agreement" "100 tons of iron or titanium and five tons of element zero." " That certainly is agreeable, but why do you want element zero in such a low amount?. " Kotch answered the question "We do not have element zero and our scientists would like some samples to work with. " This time Valern asked the question "Then how are you able to have such large ships eezo or element zero is the only known thing that can produce enough power to propel ships and power FTL drives?." " I cannot answered that at this time as I am an admiral not an engineer or expert in such things" Tevos then decided to invite them to join join the Citadel and eventually make them a part of the SA since this Humanity is very clearly a military dictatorship "While you are here I would to invite the USPR to join us and make the galaxy a better place." "I do not have permission to accept something on such a scale, only the Grand Marshall can and if you are alright with it I can set up a video conference." The council agreed and Kotch grabbed a small device and put it on the ground which then projected another Human in a military uniform. " I have been informed of the invitation to join your collective, but I will have to decline. " Tevos was the first to react and asked why the Grand Marshall responded by saying "First there is no guarantee you would aid us as you have done with the Quarians, second you are too weak to enforce your laws as shown by the Batarian Hegemony, third how you improperly handled the Krogans, and finally all your restrictions. The treaty of Farixan would almost completely shatter our military, and you would have us commit genocide on some of our people and imprison the rest." Spartacus asked the first question regarding this "How would this shatter your military?  I do not believe an upstart could have many dreadnoughts" The Council has not yet received the reports on their ship sizes and classifications. "Because a dreadnought for you is a cruiser for us and we have two classes larger and third being designed and worked on called the Olympian-class, and that is all the information I am willing to give regarding our military. And before you ask what I mean by kill our citizens and imprison the rest is, ANY sapient being will become a citizen after doing doing something that benefits the USPR, whether it is military service, becoming a doctor, or a scientist. And by sapient I mean organic or machine."

A/N This story will not include anything from ancient relics because no money to buy it I have yearly allowance for games and I already used it before ancient relics came out. I know I should have put it in the first part, but I already wrote it here.