1

Y/N.

One of the most powerful Beings in all of the universe.

God of destruction.

Master of Madness.

And one of the most feared beings in the universe.

Despite his titles and warnings, hear he was. Stuck here at some dingy bar, waiting for a friend and possibly, a next "victim". Or his disappointment, he couldn't see anyone with his attention.
So for now, he was stuck in this God-forsaken place.

A friend of his, God of mischief, Loki popped up next to him. He smirked slowly snaking his arm around the (h/c) male's neck. He softly whispered in his ear, " I know you're probably bored, so how about we do something fun?" the sly God suggested.

They had recently been having an affair with one another, but occasionally Loki would trick Y/N into playing his "games". Y/N knew of his hijinks, so of course, he was cautious.

Despite his hesitation, Y/N really needed something to do besides waiting around in this trash hole. "Alright, what do you have in mind?" The male questioned, turning around to see his friend. Loki's grin widened while he stood up.

"I was thinking about going on a little trip. A breath of fresh air, perhaps a whole new world of adventure. Sound any good?" Loki offered, extending a hand to seal the deal.

Y/N's (e/c) eyes burrowed into the smirking snake of a man. He had a feeling that Loki would play a trick on him, after all, it's what he does. "If you end up doing something off, I'm breaking all of your fingers and surrendering you back to Odin." He warned.

Loki just grinned wider as the powerful God shook his hand.

Suddenly, a massive emerald beam engulfed the two men, blinding Y/N to the point he could see nothing but Loki's smug grin.

The checker tile floor beneath him gave out. A black abyss swallowed (Y/N), leaving him free-falling into nothingness.

Hope y'all liked my first chapter. I tried. Really I did. Thanks for reading!!!