Kiss me jae

Y/N POV
I woke up and realized that maegan wasn't in my bed , i put my glasses on and grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. I see maegan and my dad down stairs eating breakfast "well good morning there you look like you slept well last night" my dad said laughing. "Lol yeah it was great being an adult sleeping hits different" i said grabbing a banana out of the fruit bowl and eating it. After maegan finished we headed back up to my room and got ready for the day

 ^i wore this^ I get down and put my shoes "okay I'm ready" i said maegan just started laughing "about time" she said getting up out of my bed

^i wore this^
I get down and put my shoes "okay I'm ready" i said maegan just started laughing "about time" she said getting up out of my bed. We make our way down stairs and we decided to go to the mall, we get in the car and as I back out of the drive way maegan starts to talk "so whats up with you and jabez uh? She asked I just start blushing "idk" i just start giggling "oh you in love in love" maegan said covering her mouth "I guess so. He kissed me yesterday before I left" i said pulling into the parking lot of the mall "no you didn't y/n" she said getting out of the car "yeah i was hella good to" i said Squealing like a little kid. After we went shopping I we stopped by tropical cafe because they got some bomb ass smoothies and then made our way back to your house. We walk in and you ask you dad if you could invite lily, Jabez and and the boys to the house. "Yeah luv bug just don't make a mess or anything" we go up stairs to m room and i text in the group chat and tell everyone to come to my house later to hangout, They all say yes.

*Skip to later that night*

Everybody started to show up Jabez being the last to show up. I decided we would just hang out in the basement so we would disturb my dad. "Hey guys this is maegan I've known her since i was 2 so i guess you could say she is my sister" i said, i could fell Jabez staring at me. Im not gonna lie it definitely turned me on "does anybody want popcorn" i asked hoping someone would say yes "i do" jiggy says "jabez can you help me make it" i said walking towards the stairs "so you did all that for me yesterday" i said getting the popcorn out of the pantry "yeah i just felt bad for everything that London's been pulling and wanted to make you b day special ma" be said biting his lip "well thank you it was pretty great, but i was pressed you didn't even acknowledge that it was mad birthday yesterday and I thought you forgot" i said turning around seeing him right behind me "he lushed me against the was and put his juicy ass lips up against mine and kissed me passionately my lips I sync with his. Next thing you know the microwave went off scared us, i went and i got the popcorn "ive been waiting to do that since last night" he said licking his lips "well then do it again" i said him pulling me in and kissing me on my neck "no hickeys my dad would flip shit jabez"  i said walking down stairs leaving Jabez in the kitchen. I got to the bottom of the stairs and wiped my face off making sure everything looked good. "I got the popcorn babys" i said handing it to jiggy. Jabez finally came back down and we started to watch a movie me laying my head in his lap. I moved my head when I realized something was poking me in the back of my head, is that his.....