Prologue

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All of the characters mentioned in this story belongs to all of the rightful owners.

“That’s already number eight for this month.” Anna said after the maids escorted my suitor out.

“Hey, Elsa. Don’t you have any plans of getting married? I mean, you’re already old enough, plus it’ll be less lonely." Anna, emphasized the lonely part with a devilish smirk.

"Why send all of them home with a frown because of your straight forward answer ‘Sorry, I’m not interested’ at least give someone a chance, right?” I chuckled at what she said. Oh, Anna.

“Why give them false hope, right? And I just feel it, Anna. None of them are the one.” We’re now at the balcony, I’m staring outside the castle, I've missed this place, I should be savoring my view, but my mind is far away from here.

“Where are you? I know you're out there, somewhere. I feel it... I’ve always felt it since I was little. I was never alone..."

I made a snowflake with my hand, my new favorite trick. The snowflake above my psalm, I whispered something before I blew it away.

“I’ve been waiting for years now. I’m surrounded by people and loved, but I felt loneliness for the first time the day your presence were gone."