001

Wooseok's POV

The way he concentrates when he's writing something down. How he mouths the words as he reads in his head. The way his bangs just lay loosely on his forehead as his eyes are deeply focused on what he's doing.

URG WHY IS HE ALWAYS IN MY MIND?!

I can't seem to understand why I fell so hard for the one and only Lee Jinhyuk. But I don't regret it one bit. I remember first meeting him. The way he talked shyly but at the same time he was very confident about himself.

His voice just gives you this warm feeling and as time went by, my straightness flew out the window.

"Wooseokie?"

That voice. That voice is what makes me go crazy. His face. His smile. His laugh. His eyes. EVERYTHING!

"U-uh, yeees? You can come in you know" I waited for the love of my life to open the door but all I hear is a deep sigh.

I set down my computer on the bed along with removing the blankets off of me and walked towards the door which was clearly unlocked. I can still sense he is out there so I slowly open the door to see a very tired Jinhyuk.

"Why didn't you just come in?" He slightly smiled but he seemed a bit off for some reason.

"Well I didn't want to disturb you, and I really wanted to ask for some advice"

He kept looking at the floor avoiding my eyes which made me feel like I did something wrong. "You never disturb me, okay? Now come in and we can talk"

He chuckled looking a bit more comfortable. I stayed at the door seeing him walk past me and see him then sit on my bed. Does he know I like him?

OH GOD WHAT IF HE DOES?! Where is minsoo when I freaking need him!

Looking at him sitting down waiting for me makes me feel so warm inside. I know he loves me, but that love is not the type of love I have for him. Which kind of hurts realizing that I might not get a chance to be his first love. I already lost the chance to be his first kiss. (ahh that iconic Wei's first kiss with Kuhn)

I sat right next to him seeing him play with his fingers showing me that he's nervous to say whatever he wants to say.

"The company gave me an opportunity to join the upcoming Produce season.. and I'm afraid on whatever decision I make." He looks straight in my eyes with an expression I can't seem explain.

"W-what are you afraid of?"

"It's not much about fear.. it about our group. Our team. We are 10 and it's not like I have a chance on winning but I think that this is a good opportunity not only for me but for us as a whole" He slowly grabs ahold of my hand and to find comfort in that.

"Well... I can't speak for the other members, but I will support you on whatever decision you make. I don't know how to feel about this since we are already planning for the tour, but then again.. I don't know to be honest." I want to be supportive but deep down I don't want him to go.

I'm surprised at myself for acting like it's no big deal, when it really is! What am I supposed to do without my hyunkie?! What is up10tion supposed to do without our jinhyuk?! or even worse.. what will honey10 do without their Wei?

It's too much to think about and I honestly don't trust mnet shows one bit. I look down at my hand that jinhyuk was holding as I processed all my thoughts.

"You are right."

"Huh?" I look up at him seeing his face of defeat.

"I probably shouldn't try it. It could be risky and it's not worth the shot"