Chapter 32

Heart's pov
I cant believe Tyrone is now Mighty's dad,  shes always wanted a dad like her friends and am happy she feels happy about him being her dad. What of me  , am I happy to be a wife , well it does feel a little different to know you are someone's wife and a mother all my documents will have his name on it lets hope it will be exciting , after dropping Mighty for her ballet classes Tyrone and I went separate ways he had to attend a meeting and I had to go to my apartment to pick out some few things before they are sold off . I picked what I needed , as I was about to leave something dropped out of nowhere and landed on my feet , it was a card , I picked it and saw it was a drawing that my daughter had drawn , of three people a lady , a man and a child between , with smiles , and she wrote my wish I love you mommy .
I took it , somehow it meant a lot I couldnt throw it away.
I loaded the my stuff in my car and drove off as I passed the streets my eyes caught something , I stopped my car and went to the sex toy shop , I know its silly but a vibrator wont harm , I did own one but one of my friends took it and refused to return it she saw it when she came over for Mighty's birthday party , I dont know how she got into my drawer all I know is I got a text from her saying
I took your magic wand will return it I promise 😙. Which she never did . I never had time to buy another one . I bought a pink wand that can also be used a s a neck massager . I cant ask my husband for sex since he doesnt even like me in the first place and we barely know each other our marriage is purely for my daughter's sake .

When I got home I hid my wand under the bed perfectly covered under the fluffy carpet its not like he can  go under the bed what will he even be looking for under the bed to begin with , men dont bend that often .
********
As we had dinner my daughter asked a very silly question of having a baby brother , I love Mighty so much but sometimes having a toddler  can be difficult especially if they start asking some wierd questions .I changed the topic so fast .
After putting her to sleep I went to my husband's office , to have a talk . He was busy in his computer . Eventually he looked up to listen to me. I had asked him for a job as his chaffeur I really need to do something I cant stay in the house knitting , I know its every girls dream to marry a billionaire and live in his twenty million dollar mansion but trust me its really boring inside and am just not one of those girls satisfied with someone's hard work .

He got up and stood infront of the desk his hands in his pocket , his blue eyes looking into mine with desire. Then I made a wrong move , I tried to threaten him well technically not a threat just a scare I would say and I got closer to him closing the gap that was between us our bodies touching .
It looked like two rival gangs finally having a face off difference is this is a husband and wife . I felt something hard poking my stomach I looked down and saw the bulge on his pants  and looked back at him , his face seemed to say "keep trying me and this will be inside of you " my breasts were touching  his chest , I felt so aroused just by standing infront of him this close .

His lips were so tempting to kiss apart of me just wanted him to pull me closer and kiss me , I was lost of words . We were interrupted by Nate his twin brother .  I told him I was already leaving . I went to the bedroom and took a deep breath ,  wow! Why did I feel so aroused by my husband .  I took my wand under the bed where I had hidden it , it was still sealed, I removed the wrappings and hid them in my bag I will throw it away when am out of the mansion.
I changed into a short silk cream nightdress, Tyrone wont come to bed any time soon . After covering myself with the fluffy purple comforter I turned off the lights beside the bed.
My wand did some nasty amazing magic, I had spread my legs wide and place it on my clit area and slightly near my pussy , it felt so great , all I could think of was Tyrone , his naked body on mine doing what this wand is doing to me sweet fuck , I didnt use a dildo because I preferred to lose my virginity to a normal human dick not plastic plus I prefer a vibrator than a dildo.
I was soaking wet the sheets were slightly wet , I would cup my breasts as I used the wand on my clit , Tyrone's dick inside me would feel so much better. It was quite big and thick I know it will hurt to crack my hymen . My build was rising as I was just about to reach my climax , the door opens shit! Its him ,I froze and pretended to be fast asleep , what would he think of when he finds out I mastubate to him  . His sweats were on the couch so he didnt take much time to change , my legs were still wide spread but thanks to the  heavy comforter he couldnt clearly see anything underneath .
He went to the bathroom atleast giving me enough time to straighten my night dress although it was so short  and position my legs to normal sleep mode , he came back in bed and lay next to me I could feel his spicy cologne and his body heat , but there was something I forgot to do , the vibrator was still on it was producing the buzz sound , and it was on my side near my thighs ,fuck! How did I forget it ! He noticed the buzz sound and checked his phone thinking it was his phone vibrating.
"Is your phone ringing or something?" He asked .
I said lazily "no  maybe its the bumblebee outside " .

There was silence in the room so the vibrators buzz seemed to be the loudest sound and its so freaking embarrasing .  Eventually he fell asleep . I took the wand to turn it off but something convinced me to atleast get that climax . So I spread my legs very slowly careful not to wake him up , its hectic since he sleeps facing up . I used the wand again for some girltime magic , and having Tyrone next to me was like a boost to my climax , looking at him he was so handsome . 
I reached my orgasm it felt so good its like I was lifted from the bed high up  and dropped gently . I tried not to let out loud moans , I had covered my mouth with my hand.
I took my wand made sure it was off hid it under the bed under the fluffy carpet , and drifted to sleep.

***************
I woke up and felt my hand touch something , it was soft , hard and so warm it felt great under my hand , it kept getting hard it twiched , it was so fleshy ,   I giggled when I opened my eyes I realised where my hand was , Tyrone too woke up . My hand was in his freaking pants ! Holding his dick! Well this is why I like to sleep alone because I move my hands and legs freely I hardly sleep in one position throughout the entire night , sometimes I wake up at the edge , sometimes on the middle  sometimes upside down it just depends with what am dreaming about .
Tyrone then looks down and sees my hand in his pants , I quickly  withdraw my hand from his pants and walk out , heading to the bathroom so fucking embarrasing ,
How did my hands land in his pants though , all I know is I  was asleep on my side of the bed my hands folded , wait ! What did I dream of ?
I dreamt I was  in a garden full of purple and red roses ,  Eleanor asked me to pick one for her it was a beautiful red rose . I asked her why cant she just pick it herself , she said no shes too tired to do so . So I stretch my hand she says " move closer you wont reach it at a far range "
I move close to the where this beautiful rose was it was near some bushes but they were not thorny so I pulled up the bushed and saw the rose , I held it , it was glittery and glowy , it felt so warm just from where I stood touching it , the rose seemed alive .
"Why dont you lean over and kiss it"Eleanor said . I just laughed , and continued to touch the rose , thats when I began to wake up .