Chapter Sixteen

He pushes me up against the wall, softly biting up at my neck. the marks he left already brushing up. He yanks my skirt up as I bet my lip, suppressing a moan. He didn't need to know I was enjoying this as much as I was. He pushes my panties to the side as he inserts a finger inside me, causing me to moan softly. He starts off slow, teasing me as if it was the last thing on earth, until he surprisingly begins to pick up speed, adding a second finger, as he continues to bite my neck surely leaving his marks. His victories. something I could proudly wear as my crown. He sudden stops before I cum and flips me over so my face is agains the wall. I growl softly, not being able to finish was something unacceptable. He pulls my back out some, trying to make sure I'm arched enough for him to grip my hips.

"Now when daddy says cum you cum alright"

I nod my head yes, too excited to say anything. He places his tip at my entrance, slowly rubbing it against my core

"I don't hear anything Mary"

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl"

He starts off really slow thrusting as soft as he can which drives me crazy, going back to the teasing thing which I hate. I grip onto his arm, practically begging for him to pick up more speed. He slowly, but surely, understands what I mean as he begins to pick up more speed allowing me to arch my back some to let me to ride along with him. He grips my hips as he's thrust gets harder, going deeper and deeper by the second. He takes a hand full of my hair and starts pulling it so I'm my back is against his chest, still thrusting as hard as he could. All you could hear in the room was the sound of our moans and grunts. The name calling, which I'm sure our neighbors already know our names.

"Miguel I'm close" I moan out, hardly being able to speak. The pleasure taking over me, hitting me better then before.

"Hold it Mary. I know you can" he grunts as he begins to get closer, his grunts hinting at it. He gives me a few more sloppy thrust before he allows me to finish.

"Now you can"

I cum as quickly as I could after he said that, his coming right after mine. The liquid I feel was riding inside me. He kisses my back before he pulls out of me, causing me to whimper from his warmth.

"I swear that gets better every time we do it"

"Oh so it wasn't that good at first" I tease him smirking, but deep down I was agreeing with him.

"Oh no it was very good, just seems different this time"

I smile as I kiss his lips one more time before pulling away. "Well I'm going to go shower so you can either join me or wait here"

He smirks as he quickly thinks about it. "Round two? I think so" he winks as I grab some clothes to put on, which was some random T-shirt that's probably his and some undergarments. He grabs a pair of shorts and his boxers as we head to the shower, for our second round.

————————————————————————

Its been a few weeks since the last time we've had sex, due to me not feeling well. I knew something was wrong when I would randomly have to go pee or I'd have morning sickness. I didn't think much about it until I see a pregnancy ad pop up on the channel I was watching. Running to the store, I grabbed two pregnancy test to make sure I could get a for sure yes or no. My nerves were itching at me as I waited for the test results to come in. I mean yes I wanted kids with him but how would he react right now? I mean we just going everything back together. Are we really ready for a kid right now.

Five minutes
Four minutes
Three minutes
Two minutes
One minute
59 seconds
40 seconds
30 seconds
20 seconds
10 seconds
5 seconds
1 second

It's positive. I'm pregnant.