Bonus Day: Music

Posted in Tumblr on 02/14/16 for GrayLu Fluff Fest. :)

;

Her forehead creased when she woke up in the middle of the night. So much for her beauty sleep.

She glanced at her side where the source of the noise is coming from, Natsu. Ugh! Why can't Natsu just sleep without making snoring so loudly! She'll make him pay later. Lucy kick him back to the guild maybe? Yeah, that sounds fitting.

She stood up, knowing that she won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night when a hand grabbed her ankle.

O-EM-GEEE

Is there some sort of a creepy insect inside this cave? Preparing to shout she was stopped by a voice.

"Where are you going, Lucy?"

Oh!

She turned her attention to the now awake ice mage.

"Just going outside. I can't sleep."

Gray glanced at Natsu. As if he already the reason why.

"Tsk. This is the reason why I hate sleeping next to flamebrain." He then said.

Should she give some sort of answer to that?

"Sleep," Gray said as he removes his hand from her ankle. "Eh?!"

"Jeez, Lucy, just sleep." His tone made no room for argument.

Sighing, she lay down again. How can she sleep?

She almost had a heart attack when Gray trespass on her personal space. What the heck does he think he's doing?!

"This song helps me to sleep when I can't," Gray whispered as he put the other earplug in her ear.

She was about to complain but stop when she heard a relaxing melody.

"Thank you, Gray."

"Tsk. There's nothing to thank me for. Erza and Natsu would kill me if you faint due to the lack of sleep." He said, avoiding her eyes, but he can't hide the blush on his cheeks.

"Whatever. Thanks again. Just accept the gratitude."

Gray could only close his eyes. I should thank you, dummy.