CHAPTER 6.

"Tyler I need to apologize for last night" my mothers useless boyfriends tries to get my attention.

"Oh piss the hell off, you're lucky my mom was there you asshole". I walk out the house and leave for school after my outburst. Fuck. I hate that man. His nothing more than a self proclaimed ex drugie turned alcholic, but I know better about his secret cat intake. He will never replace the man my father was. I'm not saying his trying to, but my mother does believe he can. She's so naive and stupid, so blinded by love.

I start the car as Harry runs past lex to get into the front seat. "Shotguns mine lex I will fight you" she rolls her eyes and jumps in. They must have felt my anger becuase the entire way, silence was all that could be heard. Harry practically ran through the door to get away from this Impala. Still not sure if he was running from the car or from me.

As soon as I jump out a little 5 foot girl jumped on me. She smelt like, like I can't fucken explain how she smelt! , but it was unique. I know that smell anywhere. It was Cait. She hid behind me to put enough distance between her and the really angry lexy infornt of us. Caitlyn glitter bombed lex a few minuets after she jumped out. I assume it's because today is prank day at school. Another day i don't participate in or even care about, I just find it so dumb that they would even create a day like this, kids of these days will find any reason to waste their life.

I really am genuinely laughing at the glitter falling of Lexy's nose. She looks like a pixie. 

Caitlyn is still holding my arm and I don't push her away. I'll do anything for this to be a normal daily routine.

I'm a sponge and she's the liquid I  absorb everything from her scent to the way she sounds when she laughs.

I admire every inch and every dimension of her.

The effect this girl has on me is indescribable.  she blushes and pulls away, fuck why did she let go?

I was missing her touch as soon as she let go. What did I do to make her deprive me of her touch?

I knew I was sulking but I had to. This girl basically rejected me. I took the corridor left to her right and walked off.

Sitting in class all I could think about was her. She's consumed the deepest parts of my brain. All my thoughts lead to her. She pulls me under and I enjoy every fucking moment of it. Thinking of her is enough to give me goosebumps. Is this really just infatuation?

The universe must have an imidate connection to my mind because she walked in to the class. I knew because her scent filled the room instantly and hit me first, maybe I just noticed her or maybe it was because I sit in the second row from the front in clear view of the door. Her brown eyes pouring in to me. She even walks so gracefully. Almost as if she was walking on air.

Fucken hell I can't keep on going on like this. Everytime I see her my heart beats faster. My subconscious wants to get closer to her. If I could have it my way I would fucken tie her up so that only I would be able to be around her.

Wait Tyler you sound so psycho right now. Yeah she's becoming an obsession that I must have.

She sat down next to the teacher who seemed to lose interest in us and gain one in her. His fairly young. Around 24 and his just our L.O teacher. something about the way he looked at her made my blood boil. I just wanted to get to him and put his head through the damn white wall.

Why do I feel like this?.

Mr. Allen moves closer to her to explain something in her ear and my fists clench. If he doesn't cut it out soon I will kick his teeth so far down his throat he will have to stick his hand up his ass to get them out.

My body tenses more when I feel the gaze coming from those brown eyes fixated on me. She looks at my posture, who my anger is directed at and she seems to have connected the dots because she moves her seat away from him. She smiles when she notices how I smirk at the asshole. Good.

Fuck. I can't just go around getting angry at everyone who talks to her. She isn't mine. As soon as the thought of making her mine reaches my head  I picture her in a wedding dress walking down to me. No I swat my arm.

I feel like the walls are closing in on me. I got up and walked out the class.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Was all I could say to myself. Into the empty gym hall, up the grandstands, straight through the top door which led to the lights room for our pep rallies. I reached under the panel to the far left and pulled out the bottle of bourbon I had hidden here last winter. The janitors her are fucking useless if they didnt find this. The burn down my throat soothes my nerves. I calmed down from the familiarity of the taste.
I don't want to feel all of this at all. I don't wish to ever feel those emotions again. I felt nothing for no one besides my sibling until it became siblings. Yes Harry annoys the fuck out of me and his just my step brother but I still care for him as if he was our own. I just don't show him that. But i think that the little fucker knows.

After cowering in the corner for a few more seconds I finally build the courage to go face my kryptonite. She really does have an affect on me. She makes my palms sweat, my heart beat faster, my body tense. She's like a magnet and I'm the test charge, I always follow her magnetic field. The force she generates on me is strong. Too strong. I've come to realize its useless to avoid her. I want her and I will make her mine.

There's no beating around the bush any longer, I am completely crazed by that brown eyed temptress. She's my temptress, pulling me in and teasing me. Coaxing me to ask her out. Torturing me with her smile.

I'm done running away, I'm going to approach her and tell her that she belongs to me now!