1.3 | you're making me curious

"King, where are you going?" Bon-Hwa shouts as he is worried that Elias does not eat enough for lunch. 

"To somewhere." Elias replies vaguely, wanting to leave his friends as soon as he can so he could reunite with his love.

"Where are you going percisely? What's with the hurry?" Hanbin asks as he continues to munch on his rice cakes happily. 

"I have something to do." Elias says. 

"Is it urgent?" Kang- Dae asks as he raises an eyebrow and Elias nods, which somehow convinces all of them. 

"No. No. Tell us where have you been going all the time, King. You're making all of us worried." Bon- Hwa insists, as he is not convinced with Elias' statement. 

"I need to go back to class to complete my homework. I have not been keeping up with my studies lately." Elias sighs. 

"Is it so?" Bon-Hwa asks as he shoots a suspicious glance at Elias. 

"And you are lying." Hanbin says as he points out Elias' reddened ears. "So, tell us where are you going. You're making me curious." 

"Us. Us, Choi!" Bon-Hwa groans, correcting his younger friend urgently.

"Fine. Fine." Hanbin rolls his eyes. 

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want, Elias." Luhan says gently as he gives a reassuring pat on his friend's shoulders.

"I appreciate that, Bae. Anyways, I need to catch up with my work for real." Elias sighs, trying to make his lie works. 

With a heavy and reluctant heart, Hanbin and Bon-Hwa only sigh and decides to let the youngest go. 

"Fine." Both of them say in unison. 

"See you later!" Elias says as he rushes out of the cafeteria. 

"I'm seriously worried about him. Elias has been really secretive about his whereabouts nowadays." Hanbin sighs. 

"I know right. He will try to find his way to make an excuse and tries to lie his way out of us." Bon-Hwa agrees as he eats his bimbimbap. 

"Damn it!" Luhan shouts out of the blue as he has stopped eating and randomly skims through the books that he takes from his previous lessons to put in his locker after lunch. 

"What's wrong, Luhan?" Kang- Dae asks worried as Luhan rarely swears unless when he is mad or in anxiety. 

"I think I left my guitar music sheet in the music room before I left for lunch!" Luhan groans as he looks through his transparent folder. 

"Where did you leave it? I will get it for you since I am done eating." Kang- Dae suggests as he places his used egg sandwich wrap in front of his friends. 

"I think I left it on one of the music stands or on the table! Please help me get it back, Kang- Dae! It is important for my grades!" Luhan whines, obviously freaking out over the fear of him ruining his grade.

"Don't worry, I will get it back." Kang-Dae tries to soothe Luhan by gently patting his shoulders before leaving. 

"Don't worry, Bae! I'm sure you left it in the music room!" Bon-Hwa tries to calm Luhan down by squeezing his hand gently. 

"Or maybe you can find it in your bag." Hanbin says calmly as he feeds Luhan a piece of rice cake. "Here you go. One rice cake for Baby Luhan to calm down."

"I AM NOT  A BABY, HANBIN!" Luhan whines as he pouts. 

"You might as start to act like it then." Hanbin teases him, sticking his tongue out and waggling it at his direction as a frustrated groan leaves Luhan's lips.