Fifty

Author note: Hi, sorry i havent written in a long time, i havent had much time because of homework and my GCSE revision but i managed to write this in between. Have fun!

Smut warning! There's a lot of deep sexy stuff happening here so be warned. I hope you enjoy! Xx

10:00am - Friday - Morning - The Cooper-Jones-Smiths Residence

Jughead, Betty and Jellybean were all at school and Fp and Alice had the day off of work so decided to go to Pop's for breakfast.

10:30am - Friday - Morning - Pop's Choc-Lit-Shoppe
The bell to Pop's rang and the couple entered the diner. They found a booth sat down beside each other and ordered their usuals.

Alice: So…
Fp: Yeah?
Alice: What did I miss while I was undercover?
Fp: Quite a lot to be honest
Alice: Spill
Fp: As you know Gladys bought this house
Alice: Yeah. Where did she go?
Fp: The Gargoyle King made me, her and Jug play a game of G&G to save JB
Alice: What happened?
Fp: He kidnapped her and our only way to save her was to play G&G with that Ricky boy. Lets just say secrets were told
Alice: Did you have to tell any secrets?
Fp: No just Jug and her
Alice: What was hers?
Fp: She's the one who started up the drug trade. She was the one behind it all
Alice: Well, I can't say im surprised
Fp: I couldn't be with her after that. I threw her out and i think she went back to her mom's but she doesn't matter anymore. JB stayed here with me, Jug and Betty and now you're home.
Alice: Yeah, i'm home honey

They lean in and are about to kiss but Pop interrupts them and gives them their food.

Pop: You know, the whole place hasn't felt right since you broke up but now everything feels better, back to normal. Im happy for you. You suit each other
Fp: Wow! Thanks Pop.
Alice: That means a lot. You're very sweet Pop
Pop: Can i get you two anything else? A room perhaps?
Fp: Ha! Really Pop?! That would be so kind of you
Pop: My pleasure
Alice: I'll see you around, Pop
Pop: See you, Alice

They ate breakfast and talked about everything Alice had missed while she had gone. When they finished they went home to enjoy their time alone.

12:00pm - Friday - Morning - The Cooper-Jones-Smiths Residence

Fp: How about a movie?
Alice: How long until the kids get back?
Fp: 3 hours. Al, we have plenty of time for the movie
Alice: What are we going to watch?
Fp: I have the perfect one
Alice: What's that?
Fp: It's a surprise

Fp put on the film, sits next to Alice on the couch and puts his arm around her. She snuggles into his arm and makes herself comfortable while he put a throw over the both of them. The film starts and Alice squeals.

Alice: Oh my god! My favourite!
Fp: I know, that's why I chose it. And also because I know we have more than enough time before the kids get home and we both know how you get after watching it
Alice: Aw, you're so sweet and thoughtful
Fp: I am aren't i

They leaned in for a kiss and closed the gap between their lips. Alice deepened the kiss and Fp followed her in doing so. Alice automatically moved herself to be sat on his lap. They kissed for a while and only broke away to catch their breath.

Fp: Fifty Shades really turns you on doesn't it?
Alice: Hmm mmm
Fp: Hmm mmm

They giggled and continued the kiss. Fp took her thighs and wrapped them around his waist. Alice immediately knew exactly what he was going to do and helped him so tightened her legs so she wouldn't fall. He stood up and carried her up the stairs. Once they were inside their bedroom, Fp closed the door and put Alice on the floor. He then pushed her up against the door. They finally broke from the kiss to get some air. Fp moved Alice from the door and pushed her on the bed.

Alice POV

He laid me down on the bed and started placing kisses all over me and caressed my body. He made his way down me and took off my skinny jeans. He then ripped off my blouse and began sucking my breasts. He makes me feel so good, a thing that Hal NEVER managed to do. Fp knows how to take care of me, he knows for sure my weak spots (if you know what i mean). He gently took off my bra and thong and then it was my turn to undress him.

Fp POV

My god, she's beautiful. How did i end up with her? Anyway, I had just finished undressing her when her soft hands crawled up my back and removed my shirt. She then slid her hands and fingertips over my six-pack and smiled. She clearly loved it. They then travelled down my body and wasted no time in taking my jeans off, leaving me in my boxers.

No POV

Alice: Take them off bad boy

Fp removed his boxers and kissed her smooth body

Alice: Are you ready for me baby?
Fp: Umm, this is-
Alice: Say no more babe, i've got you

She went down and gave him a blowjob until he was ready for her. She then came up and they smiled at each other.

Fp placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. He then slid into her and Alice needn't say anything. He knew her like the back of his hand. He knew her pace and how to get her on edge.

2:21pm - Friday - Afternoon - The Cooper-Jones-Smith's Residence

Alice thought they were almost finished as she was nearing her edge.

Alice: Oh, daddy! I'm almost there! Faster daddy! Harder daddy! Oh!

Just before she was about to squirt he pulled out

Alice: What are you-?
Fp: Shhh! Be quiet for daddy

He placed a finger over her lips and she immediately shut up

Fp: Don't move. Don't do anything

Alice was left breathless on the bed while Fp walked over to the chest of drawers. He opened a drawer and pulled out a long strip of black silk and went over to the door to his uniform on the hanger that was hung up on the door. He reached into the pockets, pulled out 2 pairs of handcuffs, and went back to Alice.

Fp: Close your eyes

Alice did as she was told and Fp put a black silk strip in front of her eyes and tied it at the back of her head as a blindfold and put the other in her mouth and tied it off. He got 2 pairs of handcuffs and locked her hands to the bed and got the other 2 pairs and locked her ankles to the bed.

Fp: Now, I want you to be good for daddy. Promise me

Alice muffled a 'yes' through the gag

Fp: You mustn't make any noise. No screaming, no moaning, not a peak. Otherwise I'll have to punish you. You understand?

Another muffled 'yes' was heard

Fp: Good girl

Fp sucked her neck and kissed all the way down her body. His hands got a grip of her breasts and he squeezed them. His tongue went into her and massaged her clit. Alice loved the feeling he was giving her and arched her back while trying as hard as she could, not to make a noise but she failed as a moan managed to escape as he carried on.

Fp: Hmm, what am I going to do with you huh? Bad girl. You moaned

He took the blindfold off her and stared into her gorgeous ocean blue eyes. His lips got close to hers and she could feel him breathing on her. It was killing her. She wanted him. She wanted him inside her.

Fp could see how much it was killing her. He was about to go deep into her when they heard the front door open and 2 voices saying 'Mom! Dad! We're home!'