Chapter 1:

I guess you could say I have depression....and anxiety. Oh yea, and to top it all off I'm extremely insecure. Well isn't life just great.

I'm sick of school. Like really sick of it. I do the same thing every day. I wake up, go to school, come home, shower, go to sleep, and do the same thing over again. This is my first year at my new school. It hasn't even been a month, and I'm already sick of it.  

beep. beep. beep. beep.

I slowly opened my eyes, rolled over, and sighed loudly. I stretched my arm and quickly hit the alarm to turn it off. It was Monday, and I had to spend 7 hours at that hell hole. I spent about 10 minutes playing on my phone until I realized I had to start getting ready. 

I ran to my closet while pulling my pajama shirt over my head and tossing it on the floor near my bed. I reached into my closet and took out my black ripped skinny jeans, my new Never Shout Never tee, and my combat boots. Once I finished pulling them on, I went over to my mirror and did my makeup---dark, thick eyeliner and dark lipstick. I don't need to put much concealer on because I don't have any acne. After that, I brush through my hair, straighten it thoroughly, and pull on a black beanie.

As I head downstairs, I check the time. It's only 7:30, I have plenty of time. 7:30?!?!?!? FUCK!!!!!! SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:45!!!!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE IF I DON'T LEAVE NOW. I grabbed my black bag and sprinted out the door to my car. As I reached my car, I quickly unlocked the door and threw my stuff in the passenger seat. I turned my key in the ignition and drove as quickly as I possibly could. 

I arrived at school 7:40 and ran up to the 3rd floor for my first class of the day. Accl. English. It sucks, but at least my friend, Delaney, and I both have the same class.

As I reach the door, I see Delaney sitting at a table with an empty seat next to her. Right when I sat down, the bell rang and my teacher started talking about our agenda for the hour. Not like I was paying any attention to her. Once she finished talking, I got my laptop set up and started working.

"Heyyyy!! I didn't know you were gonna show up," Delaney whispered.

"I know! I just couldn't be any more excited about learning! Yay...education."

"GUESS WHAT?!?!" Delaney whisper-yelled.

"IS THE CAST OF SUPERNATURAL AND AMERICAN HORROR STORY HERE?!?! ARE THEY GONNA FEED ME AND BUY ALL MY ENERGY DRINKS."

"I wish," she winked. "Anyways......MY MOM IS FINALLY LETTING ME DYE MY HAIR BLUE TONIGHT!!!"

"DUDEEE, YOU"RE SOOOO LUCKY!!! Your mom already let you shave half your head and gage your ears!"

Oopppppsss...I guess we were talking a bit too loud. My teacher was staring directly at us, along with the whole class.

The class goes by slowly, and I am struggling to keep my eyes open.

I wish it was summer. If it was summer, I could wake up at noon, watch netflix all day, and eat whenever I wanted to. UGHHHHHHHHHH SCHOOL RUINS EVERYTHING AND CRUSHES EVERYONE"S DREAMS!!

Let's just say, English wasn't the only class that went by slowly. I wish I could have study hall all day instead of having English, Science, History, Math, Spanish, and all my other classes. Struggles.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Finally!!! It was 7th hour!! I GET TO LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE IN AN HOUR!!! 

Since my last class is History and the room exactly across to my locker, I was always here earlier than everyone else. But this time, there was a boy that I didn't recognize talking to my teacher, Mr. Cavanaugh, in the back of the room by his desk. 

As I walked in, the boy looked up at me and smiled. Obviously I smiled back. It would be hard not to. This was one of the most attractive boys I have ever seen. He had snake bites on his lip, long shaggy black hair, a Misfits shirt , black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black beanie. 

I didn't want to seem like I was staring, so I sat at my desk and played on my phone as other kids were piling in. Once everyone was seated, the new boy and the teacher stood in the front of the classroom. 

"Good afternoon class. This is Johnnie. He's new and you should treat him nicely."

"Hey!" Johhnie enthusiasticly said.

"Moving on. Johnnie, you sit over there next to Merci. Merci, raise your hand so Johnnie knows who you are."

I felt my heart drop. I never spoke in any of my classes, except English. I guess you could say I'm extremely shy. All eyes were on me as I slowly raised my hand above my head. Johnnie started walking towards me with an adorable smile plastered on his adorable face.

15 minutes into the class, I glanced over to Johnnie who was staring right back at me. It made me self conscience. He looked back down at his desk, scribbled something onto a page in his notebook, ripped it out, and handed it to me. I peeled it open and couldn't help but smile at his cute note.

"Guess your stuck with me, gorgeous. ~JG"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT SUCKED!!! This is my first story...if you couldn't already tell. I'll try to update tomorrow or monday or whatever. Can someone help me choose who Merci should be "played" by. 

THANKS FOR READING!!!  ~Emily~