eight

-hii, idrk what i should say so yeah,
enjoy the chapter-

"Ok woo, what did you do?"

Still unsure on how he should reply to his friends seemingly harmless question, Wooyoung was slightly rolling around on his bed.

He knew his best friend wouldn't like everybody of their group to know what was going on and to be honest, Wooyoung didn't want them to either. He felt bad enough about the whole situation on his own, he didn't need his friends to make it even worse by making fun of it.

Eyes still on his phone, the boy sighed and lay the device to the side.

Moving his body, he was now resting on his back instead of his chest and lazily staring at the ceiling.

His mind was filled with numerous thoughts on how he could make it up to Yeosang again.

The problem was; they usually didn't fight. Their last fight had been an eternity ago and Wooyoung couldn't even remember th cause of it. All he knew was how they solved it by not talking to each other for five minutes just to then have one of them laugh about something the other one said and then everything was alright again.

But this time was different. Yeosang seemed seriously hurt by Wooyoung's actions and the younger one felt terrible about making his best friend feel this way.

Luckily he was pulled out of the mess he called his mind by the vibration of his phone.

Seeing the forwarder of the message he had just received, an idea popped up in his mind.

song_mango_
Wooyoung?

song_mango_
What's wrong with Yeosang?

song_mango_
Is he still mad bc we went out without him?

uwuyoungie
Mingi

uwuyoungie
I need your help with something

-ok so I actually do know what to say now and I have a question for you guys:
Do you like written chapters like this or should I rather focus on chat stuff etc.