Informing his family

The days were passing.

Roli & Siddhant were getting more closer day by day.

Roli started talking normally with Siddhant as she now learn the language well.

Siddhant final exams were on the way.

Sid: ROli, now my exam days.  SO I need to concentrate on the exams to finish my studies.

Roli: Studies, what it is?

Sid: It might have been nice if we are like you without knowing what studies is?  But we are aware and we need to complete it.  Just 10 days.  Ok.

Roli: Ok.

Roli was sitting quiet near him all the 10 days without disturbing him as per his wish.

Sid too completed his exams with good marks.

Sid was told by his father to take care of family business.

Sid started going to office too.

Roli used to go daily with him and sit in the sofa in a corner and looking at him till he finish his office work and return.

Then they return to Sid's room in the evening.

They exchange hugs & kisses by evening.

Sid wave bye to her without interest of leaving her by night.

When days were passing like this...

Mataji, Rajender & Sujatha decided to search alliance for Sid.

They informed pandit to bring some good alliance.

Pandit too bring few horoscopes & photos of the girls.

Mataji took those photos & horoscopes from Pandit and told him to come the next day.

While Sid was returning from the office, Mataji hold him from going.

Mataji: Siddhant, please sit here.

Sid: Yes Mataji.

Roli too sat beside him holding his hands.

Mataji: Siddhant, look at these photos and select which girl is of your wish.  Once you confirm ok, then we will check with pandit whether horoscope is getting matched.

Sid: What photos and why should i select the girl?

Mataji: These photos given by pandit as we are searching alliance for you.

Sid: ALliance for me.  No need Mataji.

Mataji: What are you talking Siddhant?  You have finished your studies & now it is right to get married.

Sid: May be.  But i dont want any of these girls.

Mataji: What do you mean Siddhant?  Do you love someone?

Sid did not want to hide anymore as their love need to be known one or the other day and Sid thought it is good opportunity to tell it.

Sid: Yes Mataji.

Mataji: Well.  Tell me the girl details.  We will contact that girl's parents for proceeding with your mariage.

Sid: She dont have any parents.

Mataji: No parents.  Is she orphan then?  Its ok.  Atleast tell where she is.  We will contact her.

Sid: She is here with me only.

Sujatha: Siddhant what are you talking.  Here with you???

Sid: Maaji & Mataji, yes she is with me sitting next to me.

Mataji: Sujatha was telling me that your actions are different now a days.  But i was not believing it.  Now I am also getting doubt on you.  What are you talking?  Who is next to you?

Sid: My ROli.

Mataji: Your ROli.  WHo is she?  Where is she?

Sid: Mataji, you all cant see her.  i alone can.  She is sitting just here holding my hands.

Roli & SIddhant smiled looking at each other.

Mataji: Siddhant are you gone mad?  What are you telling?  We cant see her & you can see her?  Is she ghost to be invisible.

Sid: Mataji dont tell your daughter in law as ghost.  She is Apsara from heaven.  

Sid hold her cheek with his right hand and said looking at her.

Sujatha: Mataji, didn't i tell you.  SOmething wrong with him.

Sid: Maaji, nothing is wrong.  I am telling you the truth.  Roli the Apsara from heaven is my lover, my wife & my life.

Mataji: Please dont confuse us.  Tell us the fact.

Sid: Mataji, i am telling you the fact.  We love each other & she is from heaven.  

Mataji: Rajender, better take appointment with the doctor so that we can treat him.

Sid: Oh Mataji!  I am telling you the truth & you are not able to understand.  Ok i will prove

Sid took Roli near the Mandir inside the house.

SId took the sindoor and filled on ROli's forehead

SIndoor was floating in the air in view of others.

All were shocked...