Prolouge

Once the dark gets to you, it won't abandon you. It corrupts your system, blue running through your veins instead of red. It has much more force than the average human body, and can take years to defeat, something Awsten knew all to well. Having dealt with obscurity before, he knew its tricks and turns, its way of twisting everything into further reasons to leave.   

Before his world came crashing down, he was a bright shade of yellow, bouncing around and always smiling, attracting the attention of many bystanders. They often pondered as to why the lilac-haired boy was so ecstatic, and the answer was pretty simple. He was in love.

How a mere feeling can change everything, we cannot explain. It drives you crazy, keeps you up at night and nags at you until you see your significant other again. He was mostly blue, sometimes yellow. She was a splendoring yellow that heavily contrasted against his darker, muted tones. But opposites attract, according to the centuries old saying, and it has proved correct.

When he looked at her, he looked through rose-coloured glasses. He didn't take time to take her in whole, he preferred to section her different moods into sections. She was purple, a colour he only saw looking at his mother. Trust. Trust that was soon to be violated.

++

fuck uh if any people affilated with parx read this like,,don't because it's kinda depressing and I really don't want to make anyone sad