Chapter Five

Christie's POV

He pinned me against the back wall of my closet. Sitting me on the dresser that's back there. After what seemed like just a few minutes, his phone vibrated against my thigh. I caught a glimpse of his screen and saw that it was later than I thought.

"Crap!", he growled.

"What is it baby?", I asked, looking at few things were close to me.

"We have to go. Here.", he grabbed this really cute blue dress that sparkles on the bottom. It reached mid-thigh and was strapless..

"I love this dress, but I'll need a strapless dress or a cardigan. If I change my bra, I have to change my panties.", I pouted.

"Well change them real quick, we've got to go really soon!", he said, grabbing my towels, and going back to my bedroom.

I changed my bra and panties and put the dress on, then I found the shoes that went with it. When I came out of my closet, Derek was laying on my bed with his eyes closed. I put my shoes down and climbed on the bed. I stood over him, balancing myself on my hands and knees. He opened his eyes surprised. A moan escaped us both when he slid his hands up my thighs. He let out a low growl as he reached around and gave my butt a small squeeze.

"Oh, I love you so much Christie.", he growled again.

"I love you too Derek. Don't we...", I stopped as he flipped us and started kissing down my neck.

"Just a few more minutes.", he moaned.

"Derek. We can always escape to your room later, but I really think we should go so you don't get in trouble for being late.", I said, trying not to moan so he would stop.

"I won't be in trouble if I'm helping their future luna.", he argued.

"Pease? Can we just go? I want to meet new people.", I whined.

"Fine. Just make sure you stay close to me and let the unmated males see your mark so they know you're mated.", he warned, in his very sexy alpha tone.

"Remember, sweetie, you're not alpha yet.", I warned, just as authoritatively.

He growled as he stood up, picked me up, and wrapped my legs around his torso. I gasped as he did so, but laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'll be alpha in a few weeks and you'll be my luna.", he growled into our kiss.

I was finally able to get down and started to walk out to the hallway. Oliver stepped out of his room.

"Hey, why did dad tell me to get ready for some dinner and went to get some people to help pass it around the pack?", he asked me.

"I'm not sure. Mommy?!", I yelled.

"Yes sweetie?", she poked her head out of her room long enough to look at me and disappeared back into her room.

"Mommy, why is daddy having people get ready for a dinner?", I questioned.

"Alpha Henry and Luna Marie of the Silver Stone pack have invited us and our pack to dinner tonight.", she informed.

"Hey Christie. Aren't they the ones who saved you, but dad blamed, when you got hurt?", Oliver looked at me.

"Yes they are. They're also the pack that Derek will soon be the alpha of.", I nodded, grabbed Derek's hand right arm, and showed his wrist.

"Dude, you were the pup that stood over Christie? He's the one you knew you'd see again?", Oliver asked, looking between the two of us.

"Yeap.", Derek and I said together, before laughing.

"Yeah, I felt h...", Derek stopped as my dad ran up the stairs.

"Oliver get ready. Christie...", he stopped and looked at me.

"Yes daddy?", I asked.

"Are you ready?", he looked at my dress and looked at Derek's arm around my waist with a growl.

"Yes daddy. I'm ready.", I replied, hoping that it would distract him.

"Ok. You two go ahead and we'll meet you there.", he gave one last, deep growl, that made Derek move his arm and whimper, before smiling and running to his bathroom for a shower.

I giggled and grabbed Derek's hand. We went down stairs and out the front door, off to Derek's pack land to celebrate a new beginning between old friends.