Chapter 33

Tyrone's pov.
Finally my brother left so I can just rest in peace , I was so exhausted and so not ready for his Dr Phil episodes.  I went to my room ,Heart was already asleep though something told me she wasnt asleep .

I changed and went to help myself , lets just hope my man will keep it cool down there despite the fact I know how hard it is having Heart asleep half naked beside me.

I got into the bed and covered myself I heard a wierd buzz sound it sounded like a shaving machine or a vibrator. I checked if it was probably my phone but my phone was silent . I asked Heart if it was her phone and she said it was probably a bumblebee outside, strange.

I was so exhausted I fell asleep quite fast , but from a far I could hear soft feminine sexual moans the sounded like music to my ears  , as it called my name but I couldnt make out where it came from in my dream.

I felt a gentle touch on a very delicate area . It felt so warm and soft , it felt so good as the touch caressed , what the fuck is that? I opened my eyes and  made contact with Heart's sexy amber eyes, then I shifted my gaze down to see her hand inside my pants holding my dick  sweet fuck! So it was her hand after all.  She quickly walked out to the bathroom full of embarrasment , I lay there noticing how hard I was luckily she left I wouldnt have controlled myself from fucking her ,  I had to wait for my cock to cool down a little .

I marched downstairs to have breakfast but was ambushed by Mighty .
"Daddy daddy daddy"she said I held her and carried her.
"Good morning princess"I said .
Heart was already fully dressed she looked stunning in a black longsleeve v shaped dress and black sandal heels . Her hair in a neat high pony tail with matte red lipstick .
"Come honey finish your last bit of fruits we dont wanna get late for school "Heart told her .
She sat to eat the last bits of the fruit salad on her plate .
"Good morning Tyrone "she said .
"Good morning Heart "I replied , she didnt look at me while saying her greetings .
In a few minutes they were ready to leave , Mighty walked to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek near my dimple .
"Bye daddy "she said.
"Bye princess have fun in school "I said, as they were about to leave Mighty looked at her mom .
"Mommy arent you going to give daddy a bye kiss" she said . Heart looked at me well the first eye contact she has made after the morning wierdness,
"Uh .. yea ...sure honey "She said .
She walked to me and pecked my cheek our eyes met shortly she broke off from my gaze and left .

***************
I was in my office minding my business as usual when I get informed that My brother is here to see me , this better be good .  He walks in with a wierd smile and there  and then I know am in for a surprise most likely I will not be happy about .
"Well I did you a favour my sweet twin brother , meet your new personal assistant."he said , there and then Heart walks in , this is a joke!
"But I didnt ask you to send an assistant "I said .
"You are welcome  Tyrone "he said . I know arguing with him is useless so I have no other option but accept his  'favour' to have my wife as my personal assistant .  This so ridiculous .
"Be good and dont be a douche okay , Heart if he tries anything stupid just tase his balls "He said , Heart laughs . He walks out of the office ,I look at Heart from head to toe , she does look very sexy , it makes it harder to concentrate with work  when she will be around my office .

I showed her her office it was pretty close to mine and I could see her clearly from where I sat . She looked around with amusement my eyes were feasting on her curves shes a really attractive woman .

She walks back and her back lands on my front . I pull her closer to me by her waist and holding her waist.
"It will be a pleasure working with you Mrs Leo "I whisper to her ,her body stiffens , being taller than her and closer to her I can see her juicy tits at a close range , I just wish I could suck them all day , they were gorgeously big they looked like implants and could see her chest moving up and down  faster she was so nervous around me and it just turns me on so fast , I let go of her waist and walked back to my office , I was starting to have naughty thoughts about her , she had such a sweet fruity scent .

I dont know how long I can take before I snap and fuck her , I can feel  that day drawing nearer,  the day when I will not be able to control myself and end up making love to her , I just hope she will be ready for me , I dont do sweet smooth romance , I am a hard fucker very hard . Am sure she had had experiences with men sexually so she will take all of me inside her .