The Truth

Gurnoor

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone playing with my hairs. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful face to die for. My Harold.

Suddenly the memories of last night came to my mind and I blushed. That brought a small smile on my loves face.

"Good morning cupcake". He said.

"Good morning Roh". I smiled and replied back.

"I made us some breakfast please come and have it with me. Today is our day. I will give answer to every question of yours". Just as he finished I ran to our bathroom. Hell our sounds totally like family.

After 15 minutes I went to kitchen and saw my man making pancakes. I love pancaked.

"May I help you". I asked politely.

"No cannot. Just sit and ask you pretty question because I know you are more hungry for your answers." I replied making my eyes going wide.

"Tell me about yourself". I said.

"I am an orphan because I lost my family when I was too young to loose them ,hell my mom was pregnant with my lil' sista." Ouch it hurts.

"You can stop if you want". I said cause I know it is still a green wound for him.

"No I want to get over it. Shoot next".i said as demanding for next question.

"What do you do for living"? I asked

He sigh and said.

"I know it was coming, baby I am the mafia. In sense I am king of mafia. I told you about my mother and father death. Hell that was because of this mafia game only. I took revenge and here I am again ruling over world". He said. He looked confused.

"Why are you not scared?" He asked.

"Because I know you will do anything to save me. My love for you will not lessen up if you talk about it."

"Love you baby." He said.

"Love you too". I replied.

Hello my apple pies...
New update for all of you...
Please vote comment and share my book.
Love you guys...
Kisses😘😚😙