Chapter 34

Heart's pov
I couldnt face him as we had breakfast I felt so shy  but I had a great orgasm with my wand I moaned his name as I came . I kissed him on his cheek as Mighty wanted it , and our eyes glued on to each other for a few minutes before I broke off from the eye contact and drove my daughter to school  they had opened . I got a text from Nate to meet him up  after I drop Mighty to school . I met him at a cafe' a few minutes later  where I was to meet Nate .
He looked sharp just like his twin, my husband .
"So  I hear you are looking for a job , would you mind being a Personal assistant?"He asked  as we  had some coffee.
"At this point I am okay with any job anything to make a living for myself "I said. I know something about being a personal assistant , and am a good typist .
"Okay the lets take you to work"he said , we left the cafe' shortly .  He preferred I take a ride in his car with him , he will have someone pick my car and drop it to my new work place.  His car was a RangeRover sport , midnight matte black  and so comfortable inside .
I felt the need to finally ask him something  and have this done once and for all.
"Nate can I ask you something "I said.
"Sure go ahead"he said as he made a left turn.
"Why did you kiss me the other day "I asked .
He looked at me then looked at the road ahead .
"Its because I felt like kissing you Heart , you are a very attractive woman  . I wanted you to not concentrate on what my brother did but to have you distracted  with the kiss "he said .
"But why?"I asked .
" To show you that you are not just any girl you are special ,"he said . He parked the car at the lobby .
"Look Heart , I know you are  thinking the kiss was wierd but I would like to tell you it was just a friendly kiss ,  please dont get it the wrong way , am sorry if I did it with ill intent "he said.
"No Nate , I just felt like , you kissed me to show me that its going to be okay , I was in a bad place about to lose my daughter all i needed was a reassurance it will be okay . I understand what you mean "I said  he smiled at me .
"You are very beautiful ,and strong , dont let anything put you down ,  Tyrone really likes you  , hes a very good gentleman too , and will take care of you and Mighty "he said. I blushed . We got out of the car , took the elevator  .  This place looked quite familiar.  

Nate told me to wait until he summons me in shortly after wards he called for me , Tyrone looked like he saw a ghost .  I was kinda surprised he agreed to hire me well ofcourse after Nate gave him some tough words . He left it was just Tyrone and I alone . He showed me to my office it was spacious and very comfortable , I walked around and stopped when my body met his , the sexual tension overpowered me.  My body stiffened , he pulled me closer by my waist and whisphered to me
"It will be a pleasure working with you Mrs Leo"  . It sounded so seductive all I could think of was the same tone telling me "come for me baby" his hands held my waist and let go , he went back to his side of the office.
I began planning his schedule , organizing his emails what to foward and what not to , and booking his appointments . I went to get him coffee .
"Hey beautiful you new here "said a black haired gentleman .
"Yeah , the new PA."I said still holding the coffee.
" am Mac "he said .
"Am ..." I said but got interrupted .
"Heart Leo , in my office now "Tyrone said . He gave Mac a very scary look more like a warning.
I went to his office with the coffee. I placed it on his desk .
"Send me my files on the remaining projects " he said . Why did I feel like he sounded jealous when I was talking to the other guy ?
I sent him the files to his email  from my Apple computer. It was quite a lot of work, I didnt realize it was already four , I need to rush and pick Mighty from school .
  I stood up to clear my desk and bent over to pick my purse. I went to inform my husband of a boss am heading to pick my daughter from school .
He gave me alook not sure of his thoughts .
"No need shes already here "he said , the door opened  Mighty came running towards me I embraced her .
" mommy and daddy "she said .
"Hey baby how was school today ?"I asked her.
"It was great , I have something to tell you both "she said .
I put her down and she went and sat on Tyrone's lap.
"I have a ballet show on friday at ten please come "she said .
"I promise honey we will come "I said .

I resumed work , Mighty sat on the opposite chair on my desk doing her homework as she had some cookies and milk . I organized all his appointments he had like a dozen of things to attend to , a meeting with the investors , at eight am , and I am the one to do the presentation and have everything in order and saved in th flash drive , it didnt look easy since this is my first time in the job. 

We were through with work at ten in the night , Nate hadnt brought my car . So I had to take a ride in my Husband's car. Mighty was asleep on the back seat on her car seat .
My phone was off I didnt charge it . There was heavy traffic , really its ten !?
It was so silent in the car , my dress was quite short , my thighs were fully exposed and my cleaveage was so open I knew I shouldnt have worn this dress , Tyrone looked at my thighs for a moment then cleared his throat but he didnt speak . 

I just didnt want to think about what happened this morning , my hand in his sweat pants ,Eleanor tricked me in my sleep no wonder she insisted I take the flower instead and even pushing the bushes aside how did I not notice it was fabric the bushes did feel like fabric. 

We got home , he carried Mighty gently to her room , I changed her into her pyjamas and gave her a goodnight kiss .   Tyrone was already in bed but on his phone probably texting I am just not sure .
I had a quick shower  and changed from the bathroom  into my  scarlet red short nightdress ,  well all my nightdresses are short .  I came back to the room and got into bed , I slept facing up well just for a change plus this way Eleanor wouldnt trick me into doing something stupid in my sleep.

He placed his phone down and laid inside the bed , he placed his hands behind his head I closed my eyes . I just couldnt sleep but he was asleep .
"Why dont you just tell him Heart"Eleanor said as she stood by the door .
"Well thank you for showing up , you did it didnt you?"Isaid .
"Did what ?"She asked .
" dont play dumb , You tricked me with the flower to holding his dick "I said. She let out a hearty laughter.
"Really Heart , am dead you are alive your hands did the job dont blame me "she said .
"Heart its just clear you like him , you are his wife , you cant mastubate all the time one day he will find out about the wand  you will be in some big trouble " she said .
Whatever .
I woke up shortly , He was still asleep , he looked so sexy , his lips were so tempting . I moved closer to touch his lips . A kiss wont hurt just a soft kiss.
I moved slowly closer to him and planted a soft his on his lips he tasted so sweet , strangely  he responded and kissed me back I broke off from the kiss so fast before he woke up , he didnt wake up he thought he was dreaming he mumbled some words the said his ex wife's name Camilla . It made my heart sink , he is still madly inlove with her , if I keep getting my  hopes high  I may end up hurt so badly . 
I took my wand under the bed and sorted myself out . 
I climaxed and placed it under the bed  , but not under the carpet very huge mistake.