Chapter 20

I recommend you play the song as you read. It goes perfectly with the mood.

  I walk out of the house with tears streaming down my face. I go to my car and sit. Then rest my head on the staring wheel. I even feel bad for myself at the moment. Self pity.  I have so many emotions right now. Anger, sadness, embarrassment. I ruined everything once again. I should've never let Scott talk me into thinking this was a good idea, or to think I could win him back.

 I pull out my phone to call Theo. Then I realize we aren't talking. I just want my best friend I think to myself. I sit there hesitant to text him. I don't want to embarrass myself anymore then I have already, but at the same time what else could happen that worse than this. I start typing.

Please meet me.

Read at 9:33pm

Please.

Read at 9:35pm

ThEo: Okay. Where

Outside the school.

----

    A beta stands there alone waiting for someone who might not show. Tears still going down his face. He checks his phone for the time. 9:59pm. The little wolf continues to stand there bitterly alone.

  After waiting for a hour Liam decides to give up on waiting. He turns around to leave, but to surprise a taller guy is standing before him. "Hey." The taller wolf said.

 "I didn't think you were coming." Liam said stuttering. The little wolfs eyes were red. Along with is face. So he looked down, but Theo heard his sad voice and assumed the worst.

 "Are you okay."

 "I just want to talk to my best friend." Liam said then now full on crying.

   The older wolf felt bad for the little wolf as he watched him cry in front of him. His heart broke to watch this, so he placed his hand into Liam's. "Do you want to talk about." He said sincerely.

  "Y-yes-s." Liam struggled to say as he choked over his tears. Theo brought Liam over to a School bench, and they sat next to each other.

 "What happened Li."

  "Bre-ett doesn't wa-ant me." Liam said still upset.

  "What do you mean he doesn't want you?" Theo said slightly confused.

  "He didn't say-y that he loved me back."

  Theo's heart sank listening to Liam spill his heart out to him. Especially about someone he loved. "Let's go home." Theo said grabbing Liams hand to bring him to the car. He opened the door for the younger wolf.

 By the time Theo drove back to Liam's house the beta was fast asleep. He didn't want to wake the sad wolf so he carefully picked him up and brought him inside to the bed.  Liam looked so peacefully Theo thought. He took Liams shoes off, and placed a soft blanket on him. He then wrote a note and placed it next to him.

-----

 My head pounding I look up to see I am in my own bed by myself. I look for my phone and find it on the night stand. I then sit up and see a note next to me on the bed. I pick it up and read it.

  I'm sorry Liam about our fight. I now understand what love truly means. It means to care and deeply affectionate someone. Even when they love someone else. I want you to get the love I could never get. 

  I took you back to you're house. I wanted you to be comfortable when you woke up. I hope you are, and I hope you can work things out with Brett or move on eventually. You deserve the best. You will get the best. 

  I love you. I love you enough to realize you don't want me like that. I get that and I'm sorry that I pushed that on you. You had enough to worry about and I made that worse for you. So I am truly sorry for the extra pain I inflicted on you Li.

 Last night you had me meet you before the school. That's a special place. I watched you try to ride a horse for the first time. It was very funny, and what I said to you before made me realize how much you really meant to me.

  "I did a of this to keep you from being taken." Thinking about that now. People thought I was a loveless monster, but I really needed to love someone. And loving someone helped. I thank you for letting you be that for me. 

 I'm leaving for me. I think it will help me. Maybe one day I can come back. Visit.  I hope.

  Lastly never let anyone tell you, you are not worth it or not worth loving. Maybe if I didn't believe that when my dad told me that I would be different today. So remember I love you. Remember that you're pack loves you. That's all.

-Theodore Raeken

-----

 I started to cry knowing my best friend left without say a actual goodbye. Then a knock at my door interrupted. I really don't want company, but I went down stairs to answer the door anyways. Before I open the door I take a deep breathe and I have a quick thought about what Theo said.

"Remember that you're pack loves you." 

 I then open the door. Brett standing there before me. "Can I come in?" He asks.

 I want to say no, but the opposite comes out. "Yeah." I say regretting it.

  "I thought about it." He said.

 "Okay." I say thinking about what happened last night. I then quickly realize that Brett is still here so snap out of it.

  I wait for a answer. That takes forever to come. "I don't need anymore time." He says starting to smile.

 "What?" I ask confused.

  "I don't need anymore time Liam. I know what I want. I want you." He says and then grabs my face. His lips touch mine. Soft as always. I enjoy it, not regretting anything anymore. 

  He pulls away and sits down on the couch grabbing the remote. He turns on The vampire diaries. Then he grabs my hand pulling me down to the couch. I relax and put my head on his chest. We interlock our hands and watch the show.

 He looks at smiling then says "I love you too."

x

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨. *𝙈𝙬𝙖𝙝*

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙨, 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚.

-𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙚