Hounded

( Lucy's P.O.V.) 

" DANI!" Andrea yelled, opening the door to the Greenhouse. " THERE'S A BREACH!" 

" Dani, wait." 

" Just stay here and finish up." She said, in an annoyed tone, grabbing her fire ax on the way out, following the running Andrea back into the Prison. 

( T-Dog's P.O.V.) 

"They're common for block B!" I yelled, firing, clearing the way for myself and Carol. " What the hell. THE GATE'S OPEN!" 

" Go! I'll cover you!" Carol yelled. 

I closed the gate and escaped with Carl into a guard tower where we grabbed sniper rifle's and took care of the ones who had gotten into the courtyard.

( Lori's P.O.V.) 

As we were waiting for the Walker's to be cleared out, my water busted. 

" Let's lay you down." Maggie said, taking off her jacket to make a pillow.

" Mom?" Carl said. 

" I'm fine honey, just turn around and watch the door." I told him as I lais myself against the wall. Suddenly, alarms started blaring. 

" Don't worry about it, stay focused on pushing when I say so." 

" Mom?" Carl repeated as Walkers began hitting the door as Maggie took my pants off, then my underwear. 

" Your gonna have to make sure none of them get in here. Can you do that Carl?" Maggie asked, placing her hands on my knees. 

" Yeah." He said, cocking his gun then putting his back to the door, making sure it didn't come open.

" I gotta push." I said. 

" OK. Go ahead. I'll watch for the head." 

I pushed. The pain was intense. Come on. 

I screamed. Then I continued my breathing exorcizes and breathed again, then heard a squirting sound and Maggie told me to stop.

" Lori, Lori, look at me, open your eyes. Shit, we have to get you back to Dad." 

" You know it's not possible," I told her. " You are going to have to cut me open. Save my baby." 

The alarms stopped, but it didn't help relax me. 

" No, I can't." 

" You don't have a choice. Cut me open. Please, Maggie, PLEASE!"

" Even if I wanted to, I don't have anything to-" 

" Carl has a knife." 

" Fine. Carl, barricade the door. I'm gonna need your help." 

Carl barricaded the door with a table and rushed over. 

" Mom, please." Carl said, holding my right hand. 

" Baby, I don't want you to be scared, OK? This is what I want. This is right. Now-- you take care of your Daddy, your little sister or brother, and your Aunt's, alright? 

" You don't have to do this." 

" You're gonna be fine. You are gonna beat this world. I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave, and I love you." 

" I love you too." 

" You gotta do what's right, baby. You promise me, you always do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world." 

" Like you did?" 

" Exactly like I did. So, if it fills wrong...don't do it. If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the word spoil you."

" I will Mom, I promise." 

I whipped Carl's tears away and I hugged him. 

I broke the hug and told Maggie she has to kill me afterward. 

" Alright." Maggie agreed, crying.

Carl handed Maggie the knife. " Goodnight, my sweet prince. Tell your Father I said goodbye and I love him." 

" I'm sorry, Lori." Maggie said, then slit my stomach open, my screams echoing through the room, Carl's hand tightened around mine. 

I closed my eyes and began to rest. 

But as I drifted away, the crying of my baby never filled the air.