Butterflies in my stomach

I was shopping with my cousins, while I returned back there were rumours about some relatives coming home, I wasn't bothered much, I was busy with my cousins, later there were unfamiliar voices heard, that was when all of us went down stairs greeted them, there he was a handsome guy with a mild look,he had worn specs , blue checks shirt matched up with blue pant, he had come along with his parents, I wasn't directly hitting on him but he seemed to be damn cute,there were mixed feelings running around my head, but there was a different notion whirling in my head,a weird sort of vibe filled in me,i dint want to make things obvious, I dint approach him, though I was a little curious to know his name, if he was single, but that courage in me was yet budding,he remained quite all the time, not a word had he uttered, I thought it would be awkward if I hadn't approached as he was the guest, I was finding for chances to approach but this guy wasn't interested to initiate the conversation either,as time passed by I secretly admired him, when they were about to leave he was busy wearing his shoes tat was when I gathered a pinch of courage and  asked his name, he replied politely, I asked him a few more questions he replied to all of them,within 5 minutes they left my place, I really wished he would stay back,wished that the land opposite to my home could become more happier if he had stayed there,but  never things go the way I wanted it, my mom at the corner of the gate kept smiling at me,i was curious as to know what was running in her head, by then mom said the guy is soo charming and smart, did you try approaching him?
That moment of awkward feeling and I ended up telling his name , my mom paired us up and kept smiling, though I tried acting as if I hadn't cared,but how could my mom notice me blushing ,I was already admiring him and the fact that he is my far relative who had that bond of marriage, soo that was when there were butterflies in tummy, that excitement, I had no clue about his past or what he was as a person, that very day he became the man of my interest, I fell for him from that  day of hot summer and yet I love him, there is no end to this story, I really wish I could meet him once, wanted to spend a day with him in  vineyard, loafing around ,stomping the vine together, but he seems to be busy always,he makes no effort, the sad part is that, he isn't interested in me, soo basically I'm in a relationship with a guy who doesn't love me, according to my way of defining this lame story "I'm bound into a one sided relationship with him", but he was never bothered to anything that was related to me,the worst part was after loving him madly for 3 years ,a new code of love story was unveiled to me and that was when I felt that I was playing the role of fool at its best.