Our first meet!

I finally met him and it wasn't a dream this time, its true!
I kept wondering if he would turn up but when he eventually did, I was shocked, admiring him all the time, we settled down in the ice cream parlor near by and chose the ice cream rolls, that moment was precious when he was looking at me, I dint know how to react, it would have been a casual meet for him, but to me it was something special which I had craved from past 5 years, that moment of joy couldn't be expressed but i had crackers bursting all over my head.

We spoke a little, to be very honest I was feeling very uncomfortable cause I dint know how to behave when he was in front me, meeting him wasn't casual thing though, that I could be myself.
I tried my best to be normal but that happiness was sooo much filled in that I just couldn't help but blush.

I thought the meet would just end in the ice cream parlour, but he made it special by taking me on a ride, the most wonderful moment ever, dream come true moment was to sit behind him on his roaring enfield, I kept smiling all the way, the roads were all empty, there were crackers bursting all over in that clear sky, it just looked like as if our meet was sooo special that everyone is happy around.

It looks very dramatic,but trust me this happened that late evening.

We were again back to the ice cream parlour but we again left to his college IISC Bangalore, he is currently doing his internship there, I hadn't been to that college ever, so it was an amazing feeling to roam around that place, both of us had left our helmets  in my vehicle so we ended up going without helmet and that led to him to drive fast so that cops don't catch us, we went inside his campus, he showed me the canteen, his block and also his hitler sir's  resident, meanwhile he asked me if was comfortable sitting on his vehicle I nodded, we did converse a little, we then had gobi and another traditional dish of our South India called (Kova Holige).

By then, it started raining heavily, I was on cloud 9 wondering if I really wished for all this to happen , he booked a cab for us and we heard to my kind of songs while going I tried looking at him but wasn't really that courageous to keep it ON ,meanwhile he told me his favorite song "Tooth Brush".

We finally reached the ice cream parlour, but it hadn't stopped raining yet, we got off the car and took some pics at one of the corners, I dint know If I was truly living at that moment or if it were a dream, I dint know what would I do if it turned out to be a dream, so I pinched myself and the moment I felt the pain it was so relieving.

It had stopped raining, so we left to my home, I drove him this time,it was a dream to drive him and I was living it, apparently I dragged him inside, he wasn't prepared to come home, it was such a joy seeing him, gosh that night was the best out of all, he had dinner and he left.

It might have been a casual meet for him or the viewers viewing this, but trust me, to me that moment was just heaven, I couldn't really live anything better than that.
I would treasure it all my life.
As I had earlier said love for him is never ending, what so ever happens it will always stay intact.

I really wished that I could spend some more time with him, I wished that night was never ending the hands of the clock should have remained still,
But I had to move on, to a new day, with a new beginning, remembering that day for a life time cause I dint know if I ever met him again.

I don't really know what to call this feeling as but it's something very special, he is and will always be the man of my interest.

I wish we could dream together and work on it side by side, making each other feel proud.
Every morning waking up beside each other with a smile and a kiss and begin our day and end it with a hug lots of cuddling and curling around .
I wished for many things but it dint happen though soo considering if this were also one among them.

Stay tuned with my story guys, I'll surely come up with an exciting tale incase it ever happened!
Lots of love ❤