space 𖤐₊˚.༄

Day 432 in space traveling yet another trip around the moon. I miss my home, my beautiful nieces, overprotective sister, my mother and father and most definitely my husband.

When I step foot back on earth I imagine it to be my family, neighbors, anybody there celebrating the first balck women to go into space and arrive home safely. How tight I would hug everyone for welcoming me home.

I would head back to my house to my husband engulfing me in a bear hug smothering me with kisses. Trail or red roses leading me to a candle light bathroom with some R&B slow jams. Dipping my body into the warm bath that was much needed.

Putting on my stain nightwear cold to the touch on my body. Laying in the king size bed with my muscle husband enjoying each other presence that we missed. Engaging in a few conversation about what we've missed but mostly just silence. Then we fall asleep in each other embrace.

Waking up on my husbands chest seeing he was already awake murmuring a "goodmorning beautiful" As I blush replying "goodmoring love". Getting up to use the bathroom I feel a sharp sting on my ass "I missed that" my heavy handed ass husband says , rolling my eyes.

Heading downstairs I smell my mommas famous blueberry pancakes with maple sausage, eggs, hasbrowns and donuts. Spotting all my family at the dinner table ready to eat gretting them with goodmorings. "How did they get in the house" I mumble to myself. Once my husband comes down we'll all start to dig into the food.

After eating and handling all the dishes my family departs from my home leaving me and my husband. "Baby I have the whole day planned out for us, so go get your pretty little self dressed and meet my down here by 10" he states with a kiss on my forehead.

Meeting him back down at 10 we leave to go on our adventure. Arriving at the mall I go into all my favorite stores. Heading into footlocker these black and white 11s with a gold jumpman on the back stood out to me, luckily they had my size and my husbands size to so we could match or whateva.

Leaving the mall at around 12 we head to our next destination which is the wax museum. All the I would talk about is going there to see all the figures and now I'm here. My husband order the tickets ahead of time so we didn't have to wait in line. Going into the museum I see wax Michelle Obama and Barack Obama. Heading deeper into the place I spot and big wax of Nicki Minaj which made be laugh cause it was from her andaconda video.

Now leaving the museum it was 2 in the afternoon so we head to grab some lunch. "I was thinking about Jamaica Food some red beans and rice with oxtail" I state "I was thinking the same thing baby". Grabbing our food to go we head to the park to enjoy it. "They be hooking it up at that place for real".

Now finishing our food and laying at the park for a while it's now 4. We head back home reminiscing on our day together and how we finna look cute with our matching shoes. Arriving at the house we unload our bags and take them to our room. After hanging up everything and putting away shoes I decide to take a nap.

Feeling my husband wake me up "come on babygirl I made you dinner" I motion for him to turn around so I can climb on his back. Arriving downstairs I see two plates of of lasagna with garlic bread and some salad. Crazy cause I've been carving this for the longest. Digging into the lasagna I feel a muscle hand holding mine grabbing my attention "Baby I missed you so much, there's been nights where I couldn't sleep because I missed your touch. I wasn't the same for a mouth but I got better when I remember you would come back, the day I found out that you where coming back I was excited a nigga almost cried"

"I am glad that your here and I got to spend the day with you, i dont want you to go back but that's your job and I don't wanna get in the way of that. I love you more than ever even when your millions of miles away". Now I almost cried, getting up to sit on his lap giving him a hug I state "Im sorry you had to go through that but I've came to the decision that I'm not going back, it's too far and I've traveled around the same damn moon so many times I don't wanna look at it anymore" I engulf him in a big kiss.

I think I gonna cut this trip short and get back home to my bevloed family.

_______

Hope you like it's a lil sum

Vote, Comment and feedback would help alot ❤